Where to grind/farm - Ideal spots, and why

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: Where to grind/farm - Ideal spots, and why

Postby Niaaa » 25 Mar 2017, 22:54

Pechi wrote:Where's the Marunouchi Sewers exactly?

From Ginza, Edo, you head into the Ginza Sewers and go to the exit for Kyoubashi Ningyou-chou, Edo. Once you're in Kyoubashi Ningyou-chou, Edo, go into the Hibaya Sewers. Go through Hibaya Sewers to Kodenmachou, Edo and from there, you should be able to see Marunouchi Sewers.
ign: Eclipsdom LVL 128
Niaaa

Postby X-Facter » 06 Jul 2017, 15:02

I'm at level 100 but marunochi pipe 3 doesn't give me anywhere near the amount of exp i need for leveling up, extactly how long does the process usually take?
X-Facter

Postby OneeeChan » 07 Jul 2017, 19:49

X-Facter wrote:I'm at level 100 but marunochi pipe 3 doesn't give me anywhere near the amount of exp i need for leveling up, extactly how long does the process usually take?

honestly this guide was made like 3 years ago... best place now is exp dungeons, if you dont wish to do exp dungeon. I know mine of delusions (that nue boss one) is pretty good exp if you can clear it fast enough.
IGN:OneeeChan S Rank Leech ;3
OneeeChan

Postby Firon » 07 Jul 2017, 20:07

OneeeChan wrote:
X-Facter wrote:I'm at level 100 but marunochi pipe 3 doesn't give me anywhere near the amount of exp i need for leveling up, extactly how long does the process usually take?

honestly this guide was made like 3 years ago... best place now is exp dungeons, if you dont wish to do exp dungeon. I know mine of delusions (that nue boss one) is pretty good exp if you can clear it fast enough.

Looks like my reply disappeared. Oh well, I pretty much just said this ^ and that exp rates used to be much lower (1/5 of what they are now, for PC. I don't know what it's like for consoles- which I'm assuming you're playing on.). In any case, I don't think 100-101 was something you could do in a few hours.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Miyacchi » 16 Jul 2017, 02:10

Pardon for the super duper late reply, just wanted to make a slight correction. The Mine of Boukyaku should be the one you are looking for, as that one contains the Nue Boss. Just wanted to throw this in here for people in the future.
Miyacchi - Level 130

The person that hybrids 5 weapons :^D
Miyacchi

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy