Where to grind/farm - Ideal spots, and why

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: Where to grind/farm - Ideal spots, and why

Postby spg123 » 27 Jul 2015, 01:38

SupremeTentacle wrote:Friendship items will drop from all monsters that are no more than 10 levels under you.

Thanks Supreme !
spg123

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 08 Aug 2015, 18:30

Is there anywhere in Izumo that generates as much Ryou as Byakko? I like grinding in Byakko since it's ideal for mob shredding, but I would like to be able to level up a bit quicker while the money rolls in. Some of my characters need a Hell of a lot of Ryou, but Izumo is the farthest I've been so far (completed Miasma Clearing quest but don't have the balls to go further just yet). Even with a 200% Ryou boost in effect, I can only make around 500k/hour in Byakko, which for Dancer Lancer (for example) would mean 12 hours of grinding (at an estimate).
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Reis » 08 Aug 2015, 18:37

Assuming that the level in your sig is right... Go to kyoto, should be easy to solo.
~Deleted old alpha/beta levels~
Came back for some reason.
Reis

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 09 Aug 2015, 09:49

Reis wrote:Assuming that the level in your sig is right... Go to kyoto, should be easy to solo.

Kyoto?! I can barely manage Izumo at the moment! While raiding Nakisawame Hell for Unkempt Hair (to craft Wolf Magatama), I got destroyed eight times, although two deaths were lag related. I doubt I could even clear Oonaobi and Ookazuchi Hell, let alone make it to Kyoto. Maybe in about 25 levels I could get there, but at the moment I'd be shredded like a wet paper bag.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Tekato » 09 Aug 2015, 19:30

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:
Reis wrote:Assuming that the level in your sig is right... Go to kyoto, should be easy to solo.

Kyoto?! I can barely manage Izumo at the moment! While raiding Nakisawame Hell for Unkempt Hair (to craft Wolf Magatama), I got destroyed eight times, although two deaths were lag related. I doubt I could even clear Oonaobi and Ookazuchi Hell, let alone make it to Kyoto. Maybe in about 25 levels I could get there, but at the moment I'd be shredded like a wet paper bag.

TFW ppl still think levels matter.
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 10 Aug 2015, 17:58

Tekato wrote:
HelixDraxzonyx wrote:

TFW ppl still think levels matter.

Clearly you've never met me then.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Tekato » 10 Aug 2015, 18:13

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Clearly you've never met me then.

I've seen a few of your posts and usually complaining about level requirements and dungeons being too difficult for your level. In this game you should be able to clear dungeons well over your level seeing how the current end game dungeons are well over lv 120+ on normal difficulty and the level cap is only 115 i'd like to see what type of excuse you will use then, that is if you make it there.
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 11 Aug 2015, 18:07

Tekato wrote:I've seen a few of your posts and usually complaining about level requirements and dungeons being too difficult for your level.

This is the second time I've had an issue with dungeon levels, and (I think) the third time I've said something about level requirements. Far from usual given I've posted more than 60 times so far, but anyway. The only times I've cleared dungeons above my level are Training Grounds Normal (always start as Level 1, but usually Level 3 by the time I reach Kyoukotsu), Kokujou Forest Normal (Twice started as Level 6, the first time saw me dying three times, and losing Lady Shizuka as well), Daiku Cavern Hell (Challenged it as level 11 at the lowest, but even then I was level 12 by the time I reached Punk Kappa), and once I cleared Cave of Screams Hell at Level 16. I almost always go in at or above the suggested level, and usually I clear it without dying. Some dungeons though I have to be considerably higher level to complete. The first time I challenged Kishinden Hell, I was a Level 25. It destroyed me. I went back as a Level 42 and cleared it without dying for the first time. The first time I cleared Room of Rites Normal, I was Level 35, and still died nine times against Ahriman. I can usually clear Room of Rites Hell now as a Level 50 without dying, unless I get killed by lag. Generally speaking, I can only clear a dungeon without dying if I'm 5-10 levels above the requirement. I guess when I get to the later dungeons, the 100+ ones, I'll have to party up. Based on the current trend I've noticed, I won't be able to solo them if I cap out below the level requirement.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby maxwell3094 » 11 Aug 2015, 20:47

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:
Tekato wrote:I've seen a few of your posts and usually complaining about level requirements and dungeons being too difficult for your level.

This is the second time I've had an issue with dungeon levels, and (I think) the third time I've said something about level requirements. Far from usual given I've posted more than 60 times so far, but anyway. The only times I've cleared dungeons above my level are Training Grounds Normal (always start as Level 1, but usually Level 3 by the time I reach Kyoukotsu), Kokujou Forest Normal (Twice started as Level 6, the first time saw me dying three times, and losing Lady Shizuka as well), Daiku Cavern Hell (Challenged it as level 11 at the lowest, but even then I was level 12 by the time I reached Punk Kappa), and once I cleared Cave of Screams Hell at Level 16. I almost always go in at or above the suggested level, and usually I clear it without dying. Some dungeons though I have to be considerably higher level to complete. The first time I challenged Kishinden Hell, I was a Level 25. It destroyed me. I went back as a Level 42 and cleared it without dying for the first time. The first time I cleared Room of Rites Normal, I was Level 35, and still died nine times against Ahriman. I can usually clear Room of Rites Hell now as a Level 50 without dying, unless I get killed by lag. Generally speaking, I can only clear a dungeon without dying if I'm 5-10 levels above the requirement. I guess when I get to the later dungeons, the 100+ ones, I'll have to party up. Based on the current trend I've noticed, I won't be able to solo them if I cap out below the level requirement.

Get good you scrub. How the hell are you having so much trouble? I can only imagine that your mechanical skills in this game are the lowest of the low. You are bad and you should feel bad.
Alpha: Level 37 alpha clearer
Release: Level 119 cautious type (Press F to pay respects)
Boss guide - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8143&p=29482#p29482
Last added: Abyss Gargoyle
maxwell3094

Postby Minato » 11 Aug 2015, 21:23

maxwell3094 wrote:Get good you scrub.

+1
forgotten riceballs
EN: Makoto
JP: Minato
Minato

PreviousNext