[Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: [Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Postby ekrezem » 09 Jul 2014, 19:35

Question(s) o.o

-I have Charge Shot 4 & Exorcist Arrow 5 on Artemis Bow, which one should I use more?

-Does Charge Shot & Exorcist Arrow have same range? If not, what's the max range of both respective skills?

-How can you use Arrow Rain/Meteor Rain Shot effectively? Do it at close range or at max range (about ~10m right?)?

-How/Where do you get Yuusai Bow?

-What level is Yuusai Bow?

-What level is Pineapple Magatama? Is it obtainable from drops or crafting?

-What level is Dousetsu(?) Magatama (the +27 Crit magatama)? Is it obtainable from drops or crafting?

-Can you only obtain Pineapple Magatama from Hard difficulty? or Hell will do as well?

ekrezem

Postby Zane » 09 Jul 2014, 21:54

I'm lv 47 and have yet to find a bow with exorcist arrow on it, either is super rare or im just very unlucky. Also im using a magatama that is a side quest reward from Izumo which gives 8 crit, dont you recommend using that one for early game as well?
Zane

Postby Puff » 09 Jul 2014, 22:07

Oh wow, Siennan and Lifariz? Sefi here. I've been playing this game casually.

Will there be a point where investing points on Pow will start giving more than Dex? I'm still at lv30 and going pure dex already eats 8 points each, compared to 3 points for each Pow. I know this ratio is still too low, but I'm wondering if when we should start investing on Pow.
IGN: Shimako
Puff

Postby invitation » 09 Jul 2014, 22:46

What're you guys' & Otonashi's thoughts on the fastest way to reach lv cap?
invitation

Postby Otonashi » 09 Jul 2014, 22:49

ekrezem wrote:Question(s) o.o

-I have Charge Shot 4 & Exorcist Arrow 5 on Artemis Bow, which one should I use more?
Are they on the same bow? Exorcist Arrow is stronger so you should use it primarily but most of the time it will be Exorcist Arrow for a kill then Charge Shot for the next.
-Does Charge Shot & Exorcist Arrow have same range? If not, what's the max range of both respective skills?
Charge Shot has 2m more range. 21m and 19m respectively.
-How can you use Arrow Rain/Meteor Rain Shot effectively? Do it at close range or at max range (about ~10m right?)?
It's best against large bosses, against normal mobs it's really difficult. It hits within a 2m radius 10m away from you, so yeah. It has a cast time of 1.5s though.
-How/Where do you get Yuusai Bow?
Burial Ground of Preservation is best imo.
-What level is Yuusai Bow?
52-55. There's a large gap in what I mentioned, and I'll fill it in later.
-What level is Pineapple Magatama? Is it obtainable from drops or crafting?
25. Drops.
-What level is Dousetsu(?) Magatama (the +27 Crit magatama)? Is it obtainable from drops or crafting?
51. Drops. I know someone got it on Bamboo Thicket Well on 5man Hell.
-Can you only obtain Pineapple Magatama from Hard difficulty? or Hell will do as well?
Both work.

Zane wrote:I'm lv 47 and have yet to find a bow with exorcist arrow on it, either is super rare or im just very unlucky. Also im using a magatama that is a side quest reward from Izumo which gives 8 crit, dont you recommend using that one for early game as well?

Exorcist arrow is ridiculously rare. The 8 crit is viable but I don't feel like you should rely on RNG since the difference that like 25% Affinity or Pierce or Skill Force makes can allow a kill that you wouldn't normally get in a single skill.
Puff wrote:Oh wow, Siennan and Lifariz? Sefi here. I've been playing this game casually.

Will there be a point where investing points on Pow will start giving more than Dex? I'm still at lv30 and going pure dex already eats 8 points each, compared to 3 points for each Pow. I know this ratio is still too low, but I'm wondering if when we should start investing on Pow.

Hey Sefi! No, there shouldn't be a point to adding Pow in this content cap. Given how much Pow is required to give a decent amount of Affinity,Dex outweighs Pow pretty much all the way till 100. You can probably add it once your Dex is (almost) maxed out and have sufficient Mnd to sustain SP usage to a certain extent.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Zane » 09 Jul 2014, 22:54

Well I already have affinity capped with two 30% affinity magatamas equipped and I dont have any pierce magatamas. The Skill Forces ones I have is the one that requires 38 chakra and lv 49 so I cant use that one yet. I will keep using the crit one until I get something better.
Zane

Postby Otonashi » 10 Jul 2014, 03:13

Updated the guide with improved bars and various other small changes.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby ekrezem » 10 Jul 2014, 17:36

Otonashi wrote:
ekrezem wrote:Question(s) o.o

Are they on the same bow? Exorcist Arrow is stronger so you should use it primarily but most of the time it will be Exorcist Arrow for a kill then Charge Shot for the next.

Yes, on the same bow. o.o

-For lower levels (10~20), should one try to get 4 Mushiro Magatamas (+200atk magatamas) or try my luck on Kishinden Hell for Banana Magatamas? (Skill force for Rank 3+ if I recall, dunno how much % too).

-Does Evolving skills from Smelting have any random chance to make a skill that got evolved have more layers than 1 on Momotarou's Skill Evolution? If not, should one try to evolve with Momotarou first or Smelting first?
Last edited by ekrezem on 10 Jul 2014, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
ekrezem

Postby Otonashi » 10 Jul 2014, 17:46

Well, honestly it's better to just use whatever the side quests give you since it means you don't need to go around hunting Magatama and can focus on getting levels.

I'm adding Banana to the first post. And, don't try your luck it's ridiculously hard.

I haven't needed to hunt for those, you should ask SupremeTentacle instead. Edit: He probably doesn't know either.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Naku » 11 Jul 2014, 05:51

always wonder how aggro/hate works especially for bow int his game..=w=

fun(maybe not so) fact(probably):
-you can shoot from from behind the wall, below them, or from the stairs,this make them (at least the one can't do homing/teleport/wide range attack attack) stuck running at wall/edge,below you.(watch out for things like mukade whom able to dig below and potentially stuck at wall)
-when you shoot sometime you can see that the hp is regen when hit mulitple times (basic combo/or multiple person attack the same monster,not really noticeable /happenning at boss) this probably because of lag ro whatever so the first damage is not really registered when the second one hit)
-any rapid shot,charge shot,venom shot follow the lockon (red one or blue one) as long in range,while lightning shoot need you to aim manually (haven't test all of skill,only for those who don't know),the range for most is 12-14 (roughly the same as basic combo),21 for charge shot,you can see whether the enemy is in range or not by seeing the red lockon if more detailed then it's in range if not it's not (trust me i have see some people haven't know this)

i don't know whether this is appropriate to post this here or not,if not i shall take it away with the wind *smacked
Naku

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy