[Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: [Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Postby Otonashi » 01 Aug 2014, 01:00

Skyonline2 wrote:I have question. I see your char in first page that u use Hida Magatama and have 34 Wis stat. Hida only work if Wis 40 or more so does it count on base stat or all of Wis stat you have ?

It counts the total Wis stat, as I get the bonuses from it.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Chernobog » 01 Aug 2014, 07:41

I'd like to ask what the preference would be between WIS, MND and VIT for DEX type builds after reaching the 3k affinity cap. I'm thinking WIS should be better than MND since it adds crits but I'm also curious about why DEX type builds adds MND.
Chernobog

Postby Otonashi » 01 Aug 2014, 07:44

Chernobog wrote:I'd like to ask what the preference would be between WIS, MND and VIT for DEX type builds after reaching the 3k affinity cap. I'm thinking WIS should be better than MND since it adds crits but I'm also curious about why DEX type builds adds MND.
Vit is largely useless, since most of the time the HP won't save you from being OHKO'd. I have Mnd to cast staff skills like Rapid Storm, and will also eventually transition into a Bow / Staff build. Wis is better if you're not looking for anything of the kind. I'll probably end up switching from Daring to Cautious once I get a good staff up and running.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Chernobog » 01 Aug 2014, 09:03

Okay. I'm actually trying for Twin Swords and Bows (used to be only Twin Swords but meh...). So VIT is useless... might as well add more DEX to reach somewhere near the cap of both weapons. And then add WIS. Thanks a lot.
Chernobog

Postby ChaosGod » 01 Aug 2014, 15:22

Otonashi wrote:
Chernobog wrote:I'd like to ask what the preference would be between WIS, MND and VIT for DEX type builds after reaching the 3k affinity cap. I'm thinking WIS should be better than MND since it adds crits but I'm also curious about why DEX type builds adds MND.
Vit is largely useless, since most of the time the HP won't save you from being OHKO'd. I have Mnd to cast staff skills like Rapid Storm, and will also eventually transition into a Bow / Staff build. Wis is better if you're not looking for anything of the kind. I'll probably end up switching from Daring to Cautious once I get a good staff up and running.

1st thank you for this thread it has been extreemly helpful I had cap 3000 on my bow at just over lvl 50 I forget the exact lvl but I know it was early on.. and its funny you mention what you want to do because I have built a bow/staff build with my archer and I love it I keep 2 main bows one I call my normal and then my boss killer... I keep 2 staffs one with ougi speed and heals for myself and one with support heals and invig ... makes it easy to help in teams if I need to and solo carry if I want =)

but yeah everyone should read all the info you have... and I look forward to you adding new info now that new bows have been added to the mix I've already noticed that the Lightning Tachibana Bow has a lot higher stats than Gare and is mostly just one lvl higher where the Gare is lvl 68 the Tach is 69 at least the ones I have IDd
ChaosGod

Postby Otonashi » 01 Aug 2014, 15:58

Thanks, I'm gradually adding new information.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Yosuke Hanamura » 04 Aug 2014, 12:54

Hunter's Magatama is a good alternative for skill force right? Since I still find Pineapple and Banana a bit pricey. :|
IGN: auron
fck ths sht im out
Yosuke Hanamura

Postby Otonashi » 04 Aug 2014, 16:40

Yosuke Hanamura wrote:Hunter's Magatama is a good alternative for skill force right? Since I still find Pineapple and Banana a bit pricey. :|
Come to think of it, probably. Nice pointing that out.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Arthuria99 » 07 Aug 2014, 00:37

My attack won't go any higher after my Dex reached 78, any idea?
Arthuria99

Postby Otonashi » 07 Aug 2014, 00:40

Arthuria99 wrote:My attack won't go any higher after my Dex reached 78, any idea?
You already have 3000 Affinity. Dex doesn't increase attack, it increases affinity, which is capped at 3000.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy