New Player lookin for a Mage Guide

Post helpful information for other players here.

New Player lookin for a Mage Guide

Postby Franchi » 07 Jul 2014, 01:49

(v ^ -^)/ hi.. well since there are pretty detailed guides for other weapons such as katanas spears bows and etc, would love to ask for some mage guides since wands and staves kinda intrigued me xD always been a fan of mages, would appreciate it if someone made a guide or atleast provide some pretty useful infos bout these weapons.. oh and what secondary stat is good for wand users xD

(v O oO)/ thanks
Franchi

Re: New Player lookin for a Mage Guide

Postby Lifariz » 07 Jul 2014, 02:02

I haven't seen a wand user in Kaga... yet
IGN: Lifariz
Weapon Class: Odachi, Buffing Staff

Please, when you enter Kaga onwards, at least be able to cast invig IV/V/VI when you decide to leech. Please and Thank you.
Lifariz

Postby Ryxa » 07 Jul 2014, 07:44

I recommend you focus on Wisdom first (Get at least 90 or you'll be stuck with rank one skills because the rest use too much mana), then Mind (For a larger sp pool and mana regen since I call BS on Wisdom giving true mana regen), and Dex afterwards (Increase your dps through cooldowns and crit rate). This is what worked for me in JP (49 mage in Kaga) but EN mage wasn't working for me so... good luck.
Ryxa|Lvl:115|Wiki Admin (Inactive now)|http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Onigiri_Wiki
-----
You can contact me here: https://discord.gg/DQrykRW
-----
Playing Closers. Quit Onigiri. Feel free to PM, though I 99% won't check.
Ryxa

Postby Sunnova » 07 Jul 2014, 10:55

I was thinking of making a guide about wands/staff hybrid but I promised myself to hold off on it until I at least past Kyoto for early/mid game experience. Luckily I'm almost close to finishing Kyoto.
Mariah Lune - lvl 63 wand/staff

Wand/Staff Guide - Released! being updated though...

Sunnova

Postby Franchi » 07 Jul 2014, 23:59

ooh thanks for the replies.. (v * o*) got a hold of some cool spells but the sp cost is waaay to high w/c makes me cast only 1 spell and completely destroy my sp pool (v = _=).. but am enjoyin it so far xD lookin forward to detailed guides in the future
Franchi

Return to Guides & Strategy