I think I made a GRAVE mistake on building...PLEASE HELP :(

Post helpful information for other players here.

I think I made a GRAVE mistake on building...PLEASE HELP :(

Postby Cr8zy1 » 08 Jul 2014, 06:43

:? Well I was thinking and have gotten quite far into the game. I was able to receive the stat reset item. And well I put EVERYTHING on POW (for my Odachi). Did I make a mistake? I just wanted to go for all strength but while i'm in mobs on higher levels with other folks i'm not doing as much damage as others. What am I doing wrong? plus I made like 3 Colored Carp Magatama (for that Odachi Affinity +25%/holy element +9) whats a good move that can be used for that tama build? btw my sword is a +40 Excalibur w/ Leaping strike II, grim strike 1, and Sword of Avidya I. TY to any and all that comment) :D
Cr8zy1

Re: I think I made a GRAVE mistake on building...PLEASE HELP

Postby Sliferx » 08 Jul 2014, 07:10

You have low rank skills. Try smelting with option -> Skill Evolution V to rank up your skills. Since you're excalibur +40 already you should probably find another one and smelt that with Skill evolution V option.
Sliferx

Postby Cr8zy1 » 08 Jul 2014, 07:17

Sliferx wrote:You have low rank skills. Try smelting with option -> Skill Evolution V to rank up your skills. Since you're excalibur +40 already you should probably find another one and smelt that with Skill evolution V option.

Ok this Skill Evolution 5 option....um what is that actually? :?: when you say "Smelt it with the Skill evolution V option" and is there a way to place other skills on my Excalibur (the set I have now is rather dull lol) ty for the response :D
Cr8zy1

Postby Sunnova » 08 Jul 2014, 07:24

Sliferx wrote:You have low rank skills. Try smelting with option -> Skill Evolution V to rank up your skills. Since you're excalibur +40 already you should probably find another one and smelt that with Skill evolution V option.

I agree with Sliferx. There's nothing wrong with your pure power build and your odachi is enhanced a fair bit. The only problem would be your skills. Try find an Odachi with rank 3+ skills.
Mariah Lune - lvl 63 wand/staff

Wand/Staff Guide - Released! being updated though...

Sunnova

Postby Cr8zy1 » 08 Jul 2014, 09:45

ty for the replies! So your saying to jus start over on a new Odachi and find one with 3+ skills :?:
Cr8zy1

Postby *Lai » 08 Jul 2014, 16:50

Well, when you have two of the same weapon, you can smelt one into the other, to unlock the next 10 upgrades. They are saying that when you do this, you can select an 'artisan option' or something, (and pay a bunch of ryou for the option) to smelt with Skill Evolution V which may (randomly, I think?) upgrade one of the skills on your target weapon.
*Lai

Return to Guides & Strategy