Oodachi broke, Need YOUR opinion

Post helpful information for other players here.

Oodachi broke, Need YOUR opinion

Postby Cr8zy1 » 08 Jul 2014, 18:52

broke at +60....super sad. It was an Alexander. But maybe it was for the better. I am currently at lv 33 do you know what would be a good Oodachi weapon at my level that you guys would like to recommend and a good moveset for it? TY really down right now lol was feelin pretty strong for once.
Cr8zy1

Re: Oodachi broke, Need YOUR opinion

Postby Leonhardt » 08 Jul 2014, 19:34

Cr8zy1 wrote:broke at +60....super sad. It was an Alexander. But maybe it was for the better. I am currently at lv 33 do you know what would be a good Oodachi weapon at my level that you guys would like to recommend and a good moveset for it? TY really down right now lol was feelin pretty strong for once.

I'm no pro, but I'd suggest a Taroutachi if you can get ahold of one that's level 33/34. Probably wouldn't go lower than that though.

As for skills, probably anything at a high rank. Keep an eye out for things like Fierce Slash, Sword of Avidya, stuff like that which have high AOE to them. The higher the rank, the better.
Leonhardt

Postby Lifariz » 08 Jul 2014, 20:31

I wouldn't recommend Fierce Slash due to the cast time. Sword of Avidya is currently the best 1 hit skill for Odachi. Dust Storm Blast is also good when you've memorized the timing for it.
IGN: Lifariz
Weapon Class: Odachi, Buffing Staff

Please, when you enter Kaga onwards, at least be able to cast invig IV/V/VI when you decide to leech. Please and Thank you.
Lifariz

Postby Cr8zy1 » 08 Jul 2014, 21:01

Leonhardt wrote:
Cr8zy1 wrote:broke at +60....super sad. It was an Alexander. But maybe it was for the better. I am currently at lv 33 do you know what would be a good Oodachi weapon at my level that you guys would like to recommend and a good moveset for it? TY really down right now lol was feelin pretty strong for once.

I'm no pro, but I'd suggest a Taroutachi if you can get ahold of one that's level 33/34. Probably wouldn't go lower than that though.

As for skills, probably anything at a high rank. Keep an eye out for things like Fierce Slash, Sword of Avidya, stuff like that which have high AOE to them. The higher the rank, the better.

ty for the heads up and would you happen to know what dungeon they would be in? I would love to try it out jus theres so many dungeon now I kind alost track smh...
Cr8zy1

Postby Cr8zy1 » 08 Jul 2014, 21:25

As for skills, probably anything at a high rank. Keep an eye out for things like Fierce Slash, Sword of Avidya, stuff like that which have high AOE to them. The higher the rank, the better.[/quote]

Um is that how you spell it im trying to find this on Wiki but it hasn't heard nething of this weapon? im trying to find a location to it :)
Cr8zy1

Return to Guides & Strategy