How to avoid bad repairs,chance to get rare items,speed your

Post helpful information for other players here.

How to avoid bad repairs,chance to get rare items,speed your

Postby Gamer Alice » 16 Jul 2014, 16:06

Most of the beginners don't know how to avoid getting bad repaired so I decided to make a forum xD
Hope this helps.. This is easy to do lol.. Most of you know this already
1.Press esc. then Story.. Go to Partners
2.The first one is Yoshitsune xD
Give her a present till she leveled up, then u can level her up further =3
It increase the chance of durability..Also she increase the grade, enchancement and fighting ability of the weps
3.Miroku:Don't forget to level Miroku also and don't forget to check the bargains for a chance to get gacha tickets and rare items
4.As far as I know Momotaru can raise ur skill and speed... It's not that useless if u want to run like Momo xD
5.Lady Shizuka: She increases max inventory space, grade of identified weapons and also fighting ability..
6. Ibaraki....(it's all about getting drunk xD)
7. Kaguya: She raises fighting ability, rank of crafted magatama, chance if materials returning during magatama release
8. Susanoo ><: The chance to get rare challenges, and combat capacity
9: The last powerful partner is .-. I'm not there yet still at Kyoto xD
GamerAlice
Gamer Alice

Re: How to avoid bad repairs,chance to get rare items,speed

Postby Rinmaru » 16 Jul 2014, 19:11

It helps alot :D
Rinmaru

Postby McLovin » 17 Jul 2014, 05:10

Just so there's no confusion, all partners get an increase in fighting ability as you increase their rank. Also the combat ability doesn't buff you, it just increases their damage. And their levels are capped until you progress through the story missions, so really you just need to focus doing the story missions if you want the increased benefits faster. Then you can do the side quests if you feel like wasting your time. (or it gives a magatama you want.)

Also just in case any new players were wondering, you don't have to summon a character to receive the passive benefits. Example: You don't have to summon Yoshitsune to receive the increased repair success, it's always active.

You get so many items to increase your partners levels you don't have to make any choices between who you level up first. Just increase everyone till they hit their story mission cap, then do the story mission, then increase to cap again.
McLovin

Postby Moe Moe Kyun » 17 Jul 2014, 09:53

the last one
9. Amaterasu! Shes cute, and i feel like wanna hug her :3
She will unlock "Title" which is give you much power like Affinity, Element attack, Ryou boost and alot more! also, if you leveling her up you will get "Nigimitama" Adds bonuses to player abilities! theres more, "Sakimitama" Adds bonuses to ally abilites. Example, Lady Shizuka, Identify Lvl 8(+1) Raise chance of finding rare weapons. Lastly, "Blossoming Talent' give you increase number of names you may succeed! :D
Dont flip my skirt! You so pervert, Saten-san! (╥﹏╥)
IGN - Uiharu 7x
Moe Moe Kyun

Return to Guides & Strategy