Where to get good staff spells

Post helpful information for other players here.

Where to get good staff spells

Postby Nidaime7000 » 27 Jul 2014, 13:48

Ive been looking for good damaging staff spells so i can clear dungeons alot faster any suggestions?
Nidaime7000

Re: Where to get good staff spells

Postby Deathy » 27 Jul 2014, 14:02

Nidaime7000 wrote:Ive been looking for good damaging staff spells so i can clear dungeons alot faster any suggestions?

I already Listed on ur post in the General forum all the spell open to us Staff players.

We are meant to be support, but they removed a feature that allow a support truly support and truly powerful by it own right, but cause of money would be lost, and no1 will buy soul egg, they removed it.
Deathy

Re: Where to get good staff spells

Postby Lynneth » 27 Jul 2014, 21:34

Deathy wrote:
Nidaime7000 wrote:Ive been looking for good damaging staff spells so i can clear dungeons alot faster any suggestions?

I already Listed on ur post in the General forum all the spell open to us Staff players.

We are meant to be support, but they removed a feature that allow a support truly support and truly powerful by it own right, but cause of money would be lost, and no1 will buy soul egg, they removed it.

This is so true. Soul Eggs >> Res spells, because it generates income :lol: :lol: .

If you want to clear dungeons a lot faster, either you can try wand/spears/bows. With staffs, your option is limited to only very few usefull spells.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to Guides & Strategy