{WIP} Stat Simulator - Discontinued

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: {WIP} Stat Simulator?

Postby Leafay » 31 Jul 2014, 02:27

I like this concept, Granck. That type of info might lead to some interesting applications too! Keep up the good work!
Leafay

Postby Leafay » 31 Jul 2014, 02:27

Leafay wrote:I like this concept, Granck! That type of info might lead to some interesting applications too! Keep up the good work!
Leafay

Postby Granck » 01 Aug 2014, 04:38

Just a little update~
I've completed the SP-Level Calculator, so it now shows us how many SP you have in relation with your level
:D
Next -- Characteristics.
IGN: Kyudo (Say hi please!)
Currently in possession of: Ougi Skill Set 2 (I don't know what to do with this, nor can I sell it...)
Granck

Postby Leafay » 01 Aug 2014, 04:52

Granck, I just had a wild thought ripping off your good idea. I'm no Einstein, just a struggling first-timer lvl 11 :D so maybe it fails worst than silly, but in my topic viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3682! I asked if one's stats can be analyzed by other gamers to make recommendations as to how to fortify one's skills and what skills or weapons to drop to max your character. Is it possible to create a "optimum performance calculator" to do the same thing based your sim? Such a thing would be a primitive form of what I hope CS might try, being a real time in-game "ghost mentor" that you can option to hang by your side like Obi Wan who monitors and makes recommendations on everything you do, from battle tactics to item and weapon purchasing, etc. I think such a mentor can really help newbies and also hone an ace gamer's skills.

Again just a wild thought!

Please keep up the good work!
Leafay

Postby Granck » 01 Aug 2014, 23:39

@Leafay,
The Sim is a standalone program that is used for calculation...
What you just said was far too complicated, and with my experience... I don't think I can make one.
Still, if someone with better experience decides to make it. I'd gladly give my code to them, given that they'll understand my code.
Currently in possession of: Ougi Skill Set 2 (I don't know what to do with this, nor can I sell it...)
Granck

Postby Granck » 19 Aug 2014, 23:46

Just popping in saying that I've been busy with my Yearly exams (Aus Exams...ugh)
So I'll also be busy with them for the next three weeks.
I apologize to the Players who were looking forward to a completed project.
In saying that, I won't be putting effort into this project, until my tests are done.

Bye now~
Granck

Re: {WIP} Stat Simulator - Discontinued

Postby Rayyee » 03 Sep 2014, 02:44

focus on your exam >.<
Rayyee

Re: {WIP} Stat Simulator - Discontinued

Postby SupremeTentacle » 06 Sep 2014, 10:38

Granck wrote:===Discontinued===
Sadly... I've been too busy with my exams, and I will not have anytime to create this program.
In addition to this, I can see that Onigiri's Player base is slowly decreasing.
So. I regret to say that I will no longer create this project.

What programming language were you using to create it, and how much progress did you have done? I may consider picking up the project if there was some significant progress.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy