Haunted House Time Attack

Post helpful information for other players here.

Haunted House Time Attack

Postby KineticKaiser » 19 Aug 2014, 10:46

I'm probably going to get ulcers trying to clear this dungeon for Time Attack. Has anyone developed a basic strategy to get through this? The biggest hurdle is the Nurikabe whose attacks have stupidly large hitboxes. Trying to spam it with Oni Dispersal from afar just results in it spamming its eye beam attack. Trying to mob up on it just results in everyone getting wrecked with one attack.
KineticKaiser

Re: Haunted House Time Attack

Postby SeekerFate » 19 Aug 2014, 14:20

Well, the simplest way is to have one person aggro and then have them sit on one side somewhat near but far from the Nurikabe and then have everyone else attack as fast as possible on the other side before he has a chance to attack.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby Ares » 25 Aug 2014, 07:03

The Nurikabe part is easy.
Lol, some people suggested to move left & right to be able to tell who is luring......( Well, guess what!?>.......everyone start moving left & right and can't tell who the heck is luring that thing)

Here's what I did: Once the lurer enter the 2nd floor. The lurer has to rush toward Nurikabe and stay out of reach for his laser (go to the very back and his laser won't even reach you no matter what) (no need to dodge whatsoever).
Ares

Postby Lynneth » 25 Aug 2014, 10:26

Ares wrote:The Nurikabe part is easy.
Lol, some people suggested to move left & right to be able to tell who is luring......( Well, guess what!?>.......everyone start moving left & right and can't tell who the heck is luring that thing)

Here's what I did: Once the lurer enter the 2nd floor. The lurer has to rush toward Nurikabe and stay out of reach for his laser (go to the very back and his laser won't even reach you no matter what) (no need to dodge whatsoever).

I concede.
Yup that's the strategy, just go as furthes as possible from Nurikabe, and he's out of reach lasering you. The other should take the other side Nurikabe lasering and just smack him out of business.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Rayyee » 26 Aug 2014, 06:00

would it be best to have 2 player party with good cooperation than a full party to go in?
Rayyee

Postby Firon » 26 Aug 2014, 15:04

Rayyee wrote:would it be best to have 2 player party with good cooperation than a full party to go in?

For hard mode, maybe. Can't find it but Old Snake made a clip of Hard time attack solo :D. For hell mode, I think the progress would be too slow and the bosses would take too long because of their hp (4 ppl hitting it takes 10s for the last room).
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Lynneth » 31 Aug 2014, 04:38

Rayyee wrote:would it be best to have 2 player party with good cooperation than a full party to go in?

I cleared it on 3 mins++ with Amagiri on hard mode XD and make the record I think for two-man party. In hell, it's almost impossible to break the record with 2-man party :roll: :roll:
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to Guides & Strategy