[HELP] Daring Class

Post helpful information for other players here.

[HELP] Daring Class

Postby iAmVayne » 25 Sep 2014, 00:33

Hello Guys
IGN : iAmVayne

Im a Daring Class who mains Twin Sword and sub Bow
Im looking for a guide or good build up for me because im new to this game
Any guides can help
Thanks
iAmVayne

Re: [HELP] Daring Class

Postby Firon » 25 Sep 2014, 00:58

Well, to start off
twin swords
Bow

and the weps can be found here (dex is good for both. Generally, slice is good for ts and pierce is good for bow)
Twin Swords
Bow

as for the stats, going pure dex will give you a lot of dmg but you might run out of sp a lot (this is what I did until I maxed dex, except for the one minute that I had pow to get a title)
Well, if you hate your sp recovery rate, you can add mnd as that increases it :/

-I probably should add that you will eventually need/want mnd for rapid storm anyway
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Lilith » 19 Nov 2014, 23:22

What is the max stats for dex? I've been putting my points into both pow & dex, which is probably a bad thing for a daring build. I just wanted to know if I needed to get a skill reset.
Lilith

Postby Firon » 20 Nov 2014, 01:47

Lilith wrote:What is the max stats for dex?

100+ (lvl, equipment and title bonuses)

Lilith wrote:I've been putting my points into both pow & dex, which is probably a bad thing for a daring build. I just wanted to know if I needed to get a skill reset.

Stat reset? You get one for free after kyoto unless you've already used that one.

Well, in answer to your question, it depends entirely on what you plan to do with your char, how many points you've put in, and what your aff is. Things you want are maxed aff and enough mnd to use rapid and any other staff skills you might be using (and a decent sp recovery rate from mnd) and after that, your stat choice shouldn't really affect you too much. If you want to keep the pow and don't have enough aff, you might be able to manage with a title but if you want to optimize your build with other stats in mind, then yeah, stat reset.
Firon

Postby Lilith » 20 Nov 2014, 02:03

Firon wrote:
Lilith wrote:What is the max stats for dex?

100+ (lvl, equipment and title bonuses)

Lilith wrote:I've been putting my points into both pow & dex, which is probably a bad thing for a daring build. I just wanted to know if I needed to get a skill reset.

Stat reset? You get one for free after kyoto unless you've already used that one.

Well, in answer to your question, it depends entirely on what you plan to do with your char, how many points you've put in, and what your aff is. Things you want are maxed aff and enough mnd to use rapid and any other staff skills you might be using (and a decent sp recovery rate from mnd) and after that, your stat choice shouldn't really affect you too much. If you want to keep the pow and don't have enough aff, you might be able to manage with a title but if you want to optimize your build with other stats in mind, then yeah, stat reset.

I've already used the one given to me from kyoto, so I guess I'll have to buy one & go from there. What about magatamas for bow users, what are the best ones?
Lilith

Postby Firon » 20 Nov 2014, 03:52

Lilith wrote:What about magatamas for bow users, what are the best ones?

Mango Magatama
Rank 5+ +50% sf, 32 chakra

If you want to look at which other ones there are, search the magatama page for "bow skill" and ignore all the "if" parts

Mango used to have "If dex under 70" but now doesn't so I'd say it's the best one for now. Especially considering that it's equal to the rank 6+ bow sf magatama...

Other ones that people often use:
Banana: rank 4+ (40%)
Pineapple: rank 5+ (46%)
Melon: rank 6+ (50%)
Firon

Return to Guides & Strategy