Spear Build

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: Spear Build

Postby KiraYuuichi » 13 Oct 2014, 07:46

By the way speaking of skills, how do people even get such high-rank Spear skills like Water Dragon Spear X and Ice Blossom X? Most I've ever reached was V - VII. What does one have to do to get it all the way up to 10? I don't know how people find out the SFs and CTs of those and put it up on the Wiki, but how do you evolve them to that Rank? Either I've been slacking off on leveling Momo, or there's something I'm missing.
KiraYuuichi

Postby Lynneth » 13 Oct 2014, 12:21

KiraYuuichi wrote:By the way speaking of skills, how do people even get such high-rank Spear skills like Water Dragon Spear X and Ice Blossom X? Most I've ever reached was V - VII. What does one have to do to get it all the way up to 10? I don't know how people find out the SFs and CTs of those and put it up on the Wiki, but how do you evolve them to that Rank? Either I've been slacking off on leveling Momo, or there's something I'm missing.

You can get from Satan's Weapon, I guess the new patch will uncover new levels of Skills.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby KiraYuuichi » 13 Oct 2014, 15:25

So I gotta farm Omen of Doom like hell. Guess I didn't farm hard enough to get that one skill. Speaking of which, I've yet to hit the 10,000 attack mark, before I waste unnecessary effort, is there a cap to a weapon's attack?

Edit: One last note, I have a hunch Momo can never extract skills with that high of a level... right?
KiraYuuichi

Postby Firon » 13 Oct 2014, 17:41

KiraYuuichi wrote:I've yet to hit the 10,000 attack mark, before I waste unnecessary effort, is there a cap to a weapon's attack?

I really doubt that there'd be a cap to weapon attack. Otherwise, people would stop using axes and there's still content coming.

As for the attack on the stat window, I broke that at around lvl 80 if that's what you meant but that's easier for twin swords compared to spears.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby SupremeTentacle » 13 Oct 2014, 18:38

Lynneth wrote:
KiraYuuichi wrote:By the way speaking of skills, how do people even get such high-rank Spear skills like Water Dragon Spear X and Ice Blossom X? Most I've ever reached was V - VII. What does one have to do to get it all the way up to 10? I don't know how people find out the SFs and CTs of those and put it up on the Wiki, but how do you evolve them to that Rank? Either I've been slacking off on leveling Momo, or there's something I'm missing.

You can get from Satan's Weapon, I guess the new patch will uncover new levels of Skills.

Nope.

These skills cannot be obtained yet (actually, I *think* rank 8 might be able to, but not sure.)

Also, there's no cap on attack.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Lynneth » 13 Oct 2014, 21:05

Firon wrote:
KiraYuuichi wrote:I've yet to hit the 10,000 attack mark, before I waste unnecessary effort, is there a cap to a weapon's attack?

I really doubt that there'd be a cap to weapon attack. Otherwise, people would stop using axes and there's still content coming.

As for the attack on the stat window, I broke that at around lvl 80 if that's what you meant but that's easier for twin swords compared to spears.

Spears are much easier to reach 100k atk than twin swords, since you have mags that reinforce your atk skill by +90% mags. (rank 1+ skill force +90% :shock: :shock: )

Axe also easier, since the base damage is already high, but not as high as spears. But due to high dex twin swords usually has high crit damage and high chance crit, so you can reach twin

swords 100k atk by doing crit attack more often than spears. At high level, spears can also benefit from having high dex to gain high crit rate and damage, and just have the min. MIND

requirement.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Firon » 13 Oct 2014, 21:49

Lynneth wrote:
Firon wrote:

Spears are much easier to reach 100k atk than twin swords, since you have mags that reinforce your atk skill by +90% mags. (rank 1+ skill force +90% :shock: :shock: )

Axe also easier, since the base damage is already high, but not as high as spears. But due to high dex twin swords usually has high crit damage and high chance crit, so you can reach twin

swords 100k atk by doing crit attack more often than spears. At high level, spears can also benefit from having high dex to gain high crit rate and damage, and just have the min. MIND

requirement.

I was referring to what you'd call the "base attack" I guess :/
Assuming you mixed up the words atk and damage
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby SupremeTentacle » 14 Oct 2014, 02:04

Lynneth wrote:
Firon wrote:

requirement.

Axe base damage is much higher than spear base damage; they also have better maga, its just that most of their spells have extremely limited AOE.

Twin swords can hit 100k just as easily as spears; but its spread out over a larger number of hits for most of their spells.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy