Partner Guide?

Post helpful information for other players here.

Partner Guide?

Postby Niki_Coledini » 03 Jul 2015, 07:07

While playing on Onigiri I was given a few types.

1) Don't level Miroku past 20 because his bargains aren't good after.
2) Don't level Yoshitsune past 24-25 (don't remember reason).

I really didn't think about what was to come for these partners as they level higher, and was wondering if there should be limits to how high these characters are leveled or to whatever there could be to make the game better? Does anyone have some helpful tips or possible even make a guide to them? I didn't see a guide on partners in the lists either so if I happen to just miss it, maybe there is a link that could be provided?

Thanks to anyone who can help :)
Niki_Coledini

Re: Partner Guide?

Postby SupremeTentacle » 03 Jul 2015, 13:55

His bargains are still fine. You just only get specific magatama at specific levels. If you want dusks or amaras, then you would do good to leave him at a lower level. If you want Wadatsumis, higher is better, etc. I'd rather just make an alt for this though, because of his stock and other things.

There's not really any reason to leave any partner unleveled.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Niki_Coledini » 04 Jul 2015, 15:01

Really? Okay, well is there any place that talks about what Miroku gives at each level? I've never really payed much attention to be honest, I just know that I'm certainly getting a lot of partner items at the moment while he is at level 16.

Also, what about Amaterasu's Sakimitama? I remember that twice I've been given the bulk of stat points, but how often does she give these bulks? I'm sure it's not with every level, but I'm still wondering when I'll get my next one.

Something I realize with Ibaraki is that she also gets a new "One on the House" every so often (I think I have her at level 13 and I really don't like what she is giving me right now). Does she only keep one kind of alcohol as well? I remember that at one point she had two or three different kinds of alcohol for that option, but now I just keep getting the same kind.

Momotarou is the one who confuses me the most. I'm apparently only ever allow to extract the same four sword skills, and I don't even use swords any more. I also have noticed that when I tried to bring my Heal I to Heal II, it worked, but on the same staff it didn't allow me to level my Heal II to Heal III or any other maxed skill. What are the rules around him?

Susanoo is my lowest at around 9 I believe? He only has the mail about fighting different bosses, so I'm not sure what to expect from him as he levels, or if he gains a new option when I talk to him.

That's really all I have about them though? I have no confusions about Yoshitsune, Lady Shizuka, or Kaguya since they seem pretty straight forward.
Niki_Coledini

Postby Miyako Tachibana » 05 Jul 2015, 11:35

http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Partners

Click on partner you want to see and look at what they provide you
US Onigiri Character:
    Yosh!tsune Lvl 115 Swords
    Myuu Tachibana Lvl 32 Twin Swords
JP Onigiri Character: Tachibana Miyako Lvl 52 Bow
Further preparing for next content~
Miyako Tachibana

Postby Niki_Coledini » 07 Jul 2015, 16:35

Miyako Tachibana wrote:http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Partners

Click on partner you want to see and look at what they provide you

I've looked through it and, as helpful as it is, I just never got my answers from it. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if such information isn't really made since it would consist of a lot of studying of the partners and all, but maybe someone has tried?
Niki_Coledini

Return to Guides & Strategy