exp

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: exp

Postby Penii » 19 Aug 2015, 07:02

Because wrote:Why leech when you can just play the game :lol:

But that takes effort. :c
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Postby Dark Deceiver » 19 Aug 2015, 11:34

TuneX- wrote:After i joined the game i lvled at DP Hell from lvl 3 to 83 now that it's gone is there any other place where i can lvl fast. Bought some lvl 105 weapon with ougi skills so trying to get to lvl 105 fast.

Well, you're pretty much boned. Good job on weakening yourself. Now you don't have any decent weapons for your level, and you wasted money on weapons you can't use.

Just to let you know, from here on out, there is no easy EXP for you to earn. From here on out, you're stuck grinding like everyone else, and you're not going to get any good weapons at your level until MUCH later on in the game.

You've effectively screwed yourself over by leeching from 3 to 83 without advancing the story, or trying to do it yourself. Congrats.
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 19 Aug 2015, 18:45

Damn Dark, I think even I need some cream for that burn. It's true though, if you leech instead of playing the game, you end up porking your own anus.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Jakiro » 19 Aug 2015, 19:27

Its just plain boring if you play the game already high leveled. Makes me cry.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby TuneX- » 24 Aug 2015, 11:49

Penii wrote:^ Why do anything when you can simply leech? :'D

If you are going to give me that advice why don't you leech me all the way? I am not playing the game for lvling i see it as waste of time no matter what any one says, only reason i am playing because i was bored. I usually just buy games and play it for fun and cut scenes but don't play anything that requires long hours of lvling, seeing that the game has cut scenes i decided to lvl up fast while dp was around so i can do the story line/ main quest on my own. Btw just saying i don't care about others opinion about leeching because wasting time to lvl is not worth it to me i rather do other stuff in that time. Well there are games i would spent time to lvl on but not this game for my own reasons. I will give you one reason which is i prefer games with better graphics/ i would prefer to see blood when i kill something or see organs. Lastly you guys talk as if this game is your life (lol), like you are suppose to be proud of what you do in game. I don't see things that way so it doesn't matter to me how i play a game.
TuneX-

Postby Jakiro » 24 Aug 2015, 12:17

I fail to understand where you are getting at here.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby TuneX- » 24 Aug 2015, 12:42

Jakiro wrote:I fail to understand where you are getting at here.

Isn't it obvious i don't care about what those people said above. Only reason i am saying something is because they make it sound like i will care about what they are saying (yah i am those type of guys who care about this stuff). In conclusion i am saying i don't need your opinion if it doesn't help the question i asked which means ignore the post if you have to say stuff like that, too lazy to quote. Like i said i don't take games seriously (might have said this differently above). I can go on all day but too lazy it's hard to see what i am writing since i am using my phone.
TuneX-

Postby Tekato » 24 Aug 2015, 12:50

TuneX- wrote:

Isn't it obvious i don't care about what those people said above. Only reason i am saying something is because they make it sound like i will care about what they are saying (yah i am those type of guys who care about this stuff). In conclusion i am saying i don't need your opinion if it doesn't help the question i asked which means ignore the post if you have to say stuff like that, too lazy to quote. Like i said i don't take games seriously (might have said this differently above). I can go on all day but too lazy it's hard to see what i am writing since i am using my phone.

He's saying you pretty much already have your answer since you have not weapons till 105 you obviously can't clear any dungeons so the logical answer is continue leeching until 105. If you can somehow manage to get to maronouchi sewers pipe #3 that would be a good spot to leech i guess.
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby TuneX- » 24 Aug 2015, 13:00

Tekato wrote:
TuneX- wrote:

He's saying you pretty much already have your answer since you have not weapons till 105 you obviously can't clear any dungeons so the logical answer is continue leeching until 105. If you can somehow manage to get to maronouchi sewers pipe #3 that would be a good spot to leech i guess.

Forgot to mention i bought lvl 80 weapons bunch of them with ougi skills, so far did all the dungions on my on other than dp hell, edo and the place before it. My main point of the question from the beginning was where should i lvl so i can use better weapon i already have weapons for my level and i can get more, only reason i leached was because i wanted to solo every thing so lvling would make it easier instead of asking people for help but as you know it gets hard around edo which i didn't know about (i didn't mention this stuff at the beginning because i didn't think people would care lol). Jakiro just to make things clear, what i said above and here weren't meant for you this is meant for Penii.
TuneX-

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 24 Aug 2015, 18:07

TuneX- wrote:only reason i leached was because i wanted to solo every thing so lvling would make it easier instead of asking people for help but as you know it gets hard around edo

Levelling's only hard if you're a complete noob, in which case I recommend Pokemon Snap. That might be more your area. There is a guide on this site, in Guides & Strategy, that tells you the best places to grind and why that is. Hell, I've had people saying I'm levelling too fast (for where I am within the story), so I can assure you it's not that hard. Not for a while yet. I hear things slow down around Level 90 or so, but even so, stick to the guide, and combine exp boosts with fever time events. That'll do the trick. If you're just here for the cut scenes, you're better off just watching a film. Less effort since you are, by your own admission: lazy.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy