exp

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: exp

Postby Penii » 24 Aug 2015, 18:13

TuneX- wrote:If you are going to give me that advice why don't you leech me all the way? I am not playing the game for lvling i see it as waste of time no matter what any one says, only reason i am playing because i was bored. I usually just buy games and play it for fun and cut scenes but don't play anything that requires long hours of lvling, seeing that the game has cut scenes i decided to lvl up fast while dp was around so i can do the story line/ main quest on my own. Btw just saying i don't care about others opinion about leeching because wasting time to lvl is not worth it to me i rather do other stuff in that time. Well there are games i would spent time to lvl on but not this game for my own reasons. I will give you one reason which is i prefer games with better graphics/ i would prefer to see blood when i kill something or see organs. Lastly you guys talk as if this game is your life (lol), like you are suppose to be proud of what you do in game. I don't see things that way so it doesn't matter to me how i play a game.

It was sarcasm, I know, it's a new-fangled thing, you may or may not have heard of it. If your reason for the game is to see the storyline, then yes, you are in fact, better off leeching. And honestly, this game, more or less, has nothing better to offer than lvling. On any note, do whatever it is you want to do. If you want to leech, then by all means leech, it's what 99% of the population is doing anyways. Lol.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Re: exp

Postby Alex Lower » 28 Aug 2015, 11:07

... I don't know what to say just that yesterday, after a long day of grinding for burnt talismans and crushions(that probably you really don't know what are those), i decided to lvl up to lvl 107 doing 2 runs in pipe 3 with boost, and guess who i saw there? you. Dude. if you posted in the forum and after this you say that you don't care about the opinions of others it's like asking for a punch, but cry that it hurts. Here's my opinion: If you lvl up fast, you will lack in anything, in weapons, in magatamas, in lvl of companions, in fun and most important, in battle experience and informations about this game's content. This way you will wake up at lvl 105 with your weapon in your hands and rank 8+ sf magatamas asking yourself why it doesn't work, or with balanced status and asking yourself why you are not powerful. I am not too old, not too new, 4-5 months, and STILL. i consider that i lvled up extremly fast, not tasting the story too much, and now i regret, making a new char. Please take advice from others, cause we talk from our own experience, and we are trying to help you even with the "you are a leecher"(witch is true) thing. We are trying to wake you up to reality, that is WRONG. what you did
IGN: .Alex. - Twin swords user, lvl 115
Alex Lower

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy