Best Place to Farm Gifts for Partners

Post helpful information for other players here.

Best Place to Farm Gifts for Partners

Postby HazeCompany » 18 Aug 2015, 21:51

hello im kinda new to this game been only playing for 3 days and im just following the main quest to level up and im lvl 83 as of now and im kinda stuck in the echigo main quest where you need to raise Susanoo lvl i never really did tried to lvl him cuse i kinda find his challenge not so useful so when i got the main quest that gave the gift for him it wasn't enuff to get him to where he gives the next main quest so i was wondering where a good place to farm some gifts at my current level
HazeCompany

Re: Best Place to Farm Gifts for Partners

Postby Penii » 18 Aug 2015, 21:55

If you're in Echigo then the best place would be Hermit Crab Grotto---That should help with lvling up and obtaining enough friendship items to get him to the necessary lvl.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Postby HazeCompany » 18 Aug 2015, 22:05

oh thanks this really helps i was going from place to place trying to find a good place to farm them never knew one was close by gunna try it when the server goes up again so does doing normal get you some gifts to cuse i think im guna get destroyed try anything higher than norm some monster hit me for like 4k and i only got 5k hp
HazeCompany

Postby Penii » 18 Aug 2015, 22:07

Well you can always try finding a party that's doing hell; that way there's more mobs and therefore, more drops.

But yes, they should and will drop in normal.

Penii

Postby HazeCompany » 18 Aug 2015, 22:12

i really don't know where to find partys for dungeons on my level so i tried doing most of them alone but yeah thanks for the info's guna try to do them when game's back up if the game does get back up its kinda taking to long
HazeCompany

Postby Penii » 18 Aug 2015, 22:15

Hermit Crab Grotto is a major ryou grinding place. So you should be able to find at least a party or two there. As I said, party = more mobs = more drops for you, and hell would result in better exp so that you could lvl.

Penii

Postby HazeCompany » 18 Aug 2015, 22:21

oh cool i get to farm Ryo to awesome i badly need those to food and enhancing cost alot oh yeah another question what level does Miroku get some more food that heals better as of now i got the food that heals for 920
HazeCompany

Return to Guides & Strategy