LAZY SKILL LEVELING

Post helpful information for other players here.

LAZY SKILL LEVELING

Postby I_AM_ME » 03 Mar 2016, 17:56

Here is a simple guide on leveling a skill ( intended for Ougi Skills )
Please Note :
-This guide is made with minimal effort because we are all lazy.
-This guide does apply with all skills, only for skills which does not move the avatar after casting it. For this guide,
I am using Ougi Thunder Lance, skills such as amaya punishment Ougi weight of earth, and other range skills are
more suitable for this method.
-This guide is intended to help newbs evolve their ougi skills, some players have their own way to do this.
-The skill must be evolvable.
-The dungeon used here is banjiro island which is located at manrigashima, but other dungeons or fields may also be
used depending on the situation

What you need before doing this method :

- Full party ( as it will increase the number of monsters inside a dungeon, as well as their defenses )
- Weapon where the skill is attached ( weapon with max durability is advised )
- Chidori and Cooldown mags (northwest) is optional
- Banjiro Island dungeon ( manrigashima )
- Autoclicker and autokeyboard program is also optional, set the autoclicker for right click and F1 or any F keys for mana potion.

Okay lets do this,
First
Kill the mobs of the first room, its up to you how you kill it, I advise to kill it with a partner or with the strongest weapon you have if you are using cooldown mags
Second
Stand at this spot, the monsters' attacks wont reach you and each one of them will come on their own after they spawned.
Third
Prepare all the Liqours, Autoclicker or autokeyboard
Fourth
Cast the skill until it will lost all durability ( this is why max durability is advised ) then repair outside.

How to maximize laziness ( sleep or anything ) by letting your avatar do the skill leveling.
-instead of using a cooldown magatama. use 4x isshi magatama to reduce dura consumption up to 80%. For example, skills with 50 durability consumption will consume 10 dura instead.
-autoclicker is required. autokeyboard for mana use is optional. using isshi magatama instead of cooldown magatama will mean that you have enough time to recover sp so autoclicker alone is sufficient. But it will be slow compared to using cooldown magatama.

Please Note : The speed of leveling the skill, with the use of auto or manually will depend on the player.

I prefer KissXSis tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by I_AM_ME on 03 Mar 2016, 23:51, edited 2 times in total.
I_AM_ME

Re: LAZY SKILL LEVELING

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 03 Mar 2016, 18:07

Another method (especially useful for lower levels) is to run Kishinden/Yakumo with another player who is high enough to barely take damage. Injure the Chief Daruma until he raises his shield, then get your friend to lure the gloom daruma's and AFK. Meanwhile, you can spam the chief as much as you want without worrying about killing him, as long as the grunts are far away enough to avoid your AoE attacks (if you're using any that is). Skills will still level even if they aren't dealing damage.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby I_AM_ME » 03 Mar 2016, 21:04

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Another method (especially useful for lower levels) is to run Kishinden/Yakumo with another player who is high enough to barely take damage. Injure the Chief Daruma until he raises his shield, then get your friend to lure the gloom daruma's and AFK. Meanwhile, you can spam the chief as much as you want without worrying about killing him, as long as the grunts are far away enough to avoid your AoE attacks (if you're using any that is). Skills will still level even if they aren't dealing damage.

Its great to see other people like HelixDragonxzonyx share their ideas to other people. Keep it up !
I_AM_ME

Postby Khaos Muffins » 04 Mar 2016, 20:34

This is also great for wand users although 90% of wand skills require a lock on. Nice guide though, I always forget about the auto clicker so I'm sitting here manually clicking away
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 05 Mar 2016, 18:44

I use an Xbox360 controller so it's just left trigger over and over again. And occasionally x to drink a potion.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby John Titor » 30 Mar 2016, 15:12

If we are talking about true laziness then thats my department.

Swords have this the easiest due to having the oni dagger.

Setup
#0 Oni Dagger

#1 autoclicker

#2 sword skill you wish to level, reccomend Rank IV or V

#3 leave character in any area with fast spawn rate or somewhere with a lot of mobs in the lower areas.

#4 come back to game an extract or change skills after a few hrs later or for better results a day later. Skills should be max even if its a Rank VII although thats sort of useless given we can only extract V as of now.
John Titor

Return to Guides & Strategy