Spear/Odachi

Post helpful information for other players here.

Spear/Odachi

Postby Adahami » 10 Apr 2016, 01:59

Hello everyone :) I have a problem... So i have 2 characters, lvl ~40 both and i'm about to get the Status Reset for finishing Kyoto and i want one Odachi character and one Spear character. The thing is right now i have an Odachi character with ~40C and a Twin Sword character with ~140C.

Now. I heard that for a good Odachi build you need more C while Spear doesn't need them so should i reset the 40C character into a Spear one and the 140C into the Odachi? Or just keep the Odachi on the 40C one and make the Twin into Spear.
In the end, everything turns to Darkness. You are no different. Now die...

"Fear not the man that has practiced 1000 kicks, but the man that has practiced 1 kick 1000 times"
Adahami

Re: Spear/Odachi

Postby Khaos Muffins » 10 Apr 2016, 09:15

This should be in the QnA thread.

As for your question, what the hell is 'C'? And every weapon is viable as long as you build your character to maximize damage.
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby Adahami » 10 Apr 2016, 12:40

C = OC ... w/e thought people would understand.

And.. ok i'll just go and try it in Q&A ... thought putting it in here would be appropiate but w/e
In the end, everything turns to Darkness. You are no different. Now die...

"Fear not the man that has practiced 1000 kicks, but the man that has practiced 1 kick 1000 times"
Adahami

Postby Sakura Oni » 16 Apr 2016, 04:29

I dont understand much about Spear, but i can explain everything you wanna know about Oodachi
I dont really think you need too much OC for Oodachi, i already proved it
Least on the logic of equipment, Oodachi magatama is easy to get, unlike Bow, and also Oodachi skills are pretty much simple, just getting close to your enemies and rip em apart

If what u mean is the using of Ougi (like Shining Enma Slash) so that you need more OC, just be patient, you will have that eventually. And since today there are partner system, it will help you a lot to fight an enemies that Oodachi are originally weak at

If you have anymore question, just ask me
Sakura Oni

Postby Momiji » 26 May 2016, 01:03

With the new skill revamp, Tsubame Gaeshi and Holy-empty sky slash is really strong. Even then, the widely available (not to mention easy to extract) Sword of Alyvida -Hell- 4 will actually be quite sufficient to lv 60 if played right.

-MeIfi
What a pain in the ass...
TwintailsLv 130

Find me on The Onigiri Discord server!
Momiji

Return to Guides & Strategy