How to be a WINNER at this game!

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: How to be a WINNER at this game!

Postby Heimarmene » 19 Jul 2016, 18:52

Khaos Muffins wrote:
Heimarmene wrote::c doesn't feel like it at all. I'm getting my backside kicked by everything from Satan to a crab that crawled straight out of one piece.

Shoot fireballs from afar and run around with Moon King. Like i said, you're basically a glass cannon.

:< I am, but I still get wrecked even with moon king in fool's portion, rapid storm, and the movement speed title.

I can't outrun satan's laser or the lightning wall and the one piece wannabe crab kamehamehas me to death
Heimarmene

Postby Khaos Muffins » 23 Jul 2016, 21:18

Heimarmene wrote:
:< I am, but I still get wrecked even with moon king in fool's portion, rapid storm, and the movement speed title.

I can't outrun satan's laser or the lightning wall and the one piece wannabe crab kamehamehas me to death

Learn to Just Guard. With that Satan is easy
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby Miyano311 » 24 Jul 2016, 05:55

Funny thing about Satan: He always rekt all 5 resurrects of mine before i can finish him, by chaining lightning walls and laser so fps lag and i cant guard properly T_T
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Heimarmene » 24 Jul 2016, 11:29

Khaos Muffins wrote:
Heimarmene wrote:

Learn to Just Guard. With that Satan is easy

:< Wish I could. The timing for just guarding is REALLY wonky when you're playing from China :c

Like sometimes I have to block when Satan's arms come together for the laser or else I'm too late and then sometimes the timing is normal and if I block when his arms come together I end up dead from a normal block. And then sometimes I'm dead on the ground a good 2 seconds before I see the laser.

Onigiri needs to show our ping so we can at least have an idea of how we should time our blocks :<
Heimarmene

Postby Icefoxz » 24 Jul 2016, 18:50

I thought you'd only take around 3k damage from his laser if its normal block
Icefoxz

Postby Heimarmene » 29 Jul 2016, 08:18

Icefoxz wrote:I thought you'd only take around 3k damage from his laser if its normal block

You probably have a lot of lightning element then

I just tried Satan again today after I got like +48 lightning element on 2 heavenly shield ornaments and then switched to the +30 lightning element title for a total of 78 lightning element. Satan's laser still hit like ~4k through a normal block. Good thing is, now that I DON'T get one-shot even if I fail to just guard, I'm actually able to clear Satan solo now. All I needed was to stack benten's blessing and moth orchid with a ton of lightning element and then wait for benten's blessing and moth orchid to come off cd before I revive.

F*ck Satan and his stupid laser and lightning curtain. Mainly the lightning curtain though. Can't even count the number of times where I got stuck between his curtains and a wall and watched him pounce of my face
Heimarmene

Postby Khaos Muffins » 31 Jul 2016, 03:36

bump. added sword skills and whatnot
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby Iku Nagae » 13 Aug 2016, 04:18

Alright. Saw this, laughed like a madman, wish to contribute with twin sword opinions.

COLLAPSING BLADE: How hard do you want to try at being literally Kirito? Guarantee you won't want to as hard when you realize it takes 50-ish durability per tick despite its silly high skillforce. Get this at rank 6 (since rank 7 actually has LOWER skillforce and an extra hit that makes it take longer) and put it on a dedicated dark weapon.

CRAG THRUST: The drill that will pierce the heavens! Except... y'know, not on a spear. Really fucking good, because it has a silly high skillforce and it's the ONLY mountain skill that twin swords get! Put this on the Thundertalon Storm TS for maximum thrusting power.

CRIMSON CROSS CUT: You'll probably see this first, and immediately pop a boner for its fire. NEWS FLASH, BITCH. FIRE F*CKING SUCKS ON TWIN SWORDS BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE IS BETTER. It's also slow as hell.

DOUBLE-EDGE CUT: Nope. Don't touch with a ten foot pole. Should be renamed Single Edge Towards User's Throat because it's basically everything you wouldn't want in an ability that requires low HP. Slow execution, multiple hits, tiny range.

ICE SPEAR DANCE: Takes a million years to execute. If you get the opportunity and put it on the Icetalon Rime twin swords at rank 5+, it's pretty decent. Otherwise, avoid it like the plague.

LIGHTNING SLASH: why the fuck is this impact based? Don't touch this.

LUNGE STEP: Only if you like flash stepping because you're a Bleach nerd or w/e. Worse than sword Lunge Step.

MISTY MASSACRE: Actually really good. Has a low displayed skillforce, but does that much with each hit. Also has a low durability cost. GO MAXIMUM KIRITO

POISON FA- Nope.

SACRIFICE: Nope. Get this on a trash weapon or something once you hit 105 so you can use it to activate weapon/Dancing Water bonus SF effects.

SUNLIGHT STRIKE: Surprisingly high skillforce, but with a lack of any twin swords that have innate holy element other than L. D3. If you get it at rank 6 on identify, I'd keep it, but eh...

TWIN BLADE SLASH: Basically stale bread in terms of interesting, but actually an Exacto knife because holy fuck this hits HARD. Executes quickly, hits hard, has innate Wind element. Pretty good.

BLUE FANG BLADE: There are better options than this, unless you really feel the need to let your inner Ichigo loose. In which case, stop watching that shitty anime/reading that shitty manga, he got like two fight scenes in the last arc even the author knows he's not important.

As for ougis of note!

ALL GARGOYLE LANCES: Really high base skill force, doesn't require OC to get. Executes quickly, hits things 8m in front/2m behind you. WHY ARE YOU NOT USING THIS?! Basically best ougis in the game right now for their element.

FUUJIN'S CIRCLE DANCE: Pretty decent, but you can get stuck on enemies. Keep that in mind.

THUNDER BEAST: Literally your best friend until you get to 105. After that, it becomes hot garbage.

TRUE SPIRIT BLAST: One of the few Holy element skills you get. Also pretty decent if for whatever reason you're not using Gargoyle Lances.

SHEOL SLASH: From what I can tell, charge actually indicates distance travelled? Not sure how this works, but it's one of only a few Ougis available currently to twin swords that does innate Dark damage other than the built-in ougi for Datenryuu Twin Feathers and Nadir Twin Blades of Agony but HAHAHAHA THAT GRIND HOW ABOUT NO
Iku Nagae

Postby Miyano311 » 13 Aug 2016, 06:42

Iku Nagae wrote:
SUNLIGHT STRIKE: Surprisingly high skillforce, but with a lack of any twin swords that have innate holy element other than L. D3. If you get it at rank 6 on identify, I'd keep it, but eh...

You forgot Heavenly Tiger Claw and Rising Crossvolt m8.

Iku Nagae wrote:CRAG THRUST: The drill that will pierce the heavens! Except... y'know, not on a spear. Really fucking good, because it has a silly high skillforce and it's the ONLY mountain skill that twin swords get! Put this on the Thundertalon Storm TS for maximum thrusting power.

Nope. Even having +20 slice (and probably +40 mountain as well) doesn't help me pierce b!tches in time. Also rank V has longer cast time than Sunlight Strike VI so fack dat shiet

Realise some ougis were not included so Im gonna add em:

VERDANT STORM - Total of 2 hit. Has BIG skill force. Really. Bad thing about it: 1. Eating 30-35 dura/hit. Total waste for first hit. 2. Charging is required to deliver the SECOND hit. Go ahead and yell Garlic Gun as you blow any clusterf*ck with this skill.

FESTERING-VIOLET STRIKE - The result of mixing Crimson Cross Cut, Fuujin's Circle Dance and Lightning element. One of the best Satan ougi in my opinion.

(these skills below are the same for any weap)
SOUL-REAPER'S SCYTHE - Another crap. I would rather use Sacrifice.

ALL EMBERS - Just decent elemental, multi-hit versions of True Spirit Blast.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Heimarmene » 14 Aug 2016, 01:30

Miyano311 wrote:SOUL-REAPER'S SCYTHE - Another crap. I would rather use Sacrifice.

Is it bad that I actually like using soul reaper's scythe on my wand? It's actually kinda fun to use against that massive clusterf*ck of mobs on the islands xD If you weren't lagging to hell and back from the 99999 billion mobs running at you, now you can throw on 999999 billion numbers above that 99999 billion mobs and get your lag that way.

Also, wands kinda have sh*tty AoE spells so I kinda use Soul Reaper's Scythe as one. Like other than Frost Glaive and possibly Dark Pillar, wands don't really have any good ranged AoE abilities...
Heimarmene

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy