skills

Post helpful information for other players here.

skills

Postby cagethelonewolf » 07 Sep 2016, 16:19

i havent played in a long time just go back into it i cant rember if you can take skills off of weapons and put them on other ones i did a quest for a sword but it was really crappy and at the time i had no clue how to play a rpg good or the right way so i have a super good skill on a crappy sword and i dont like change so ill like to have the same skills on the same swords unless there better
cagethelonewolf

Re: skills

Postby Niaaa » 07 Sep 2016, 17:59

You can do that with the Skill Extraction option from Momotarou once you have unlocked that option to do so.

For more info on Skill Extraction, check this: http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3483

Or you can also go onto the Onigiri Wiki page to research more about Skills and Extraction methods and such.
Last edited by Niaaa on 11 Sep 2016, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.
ign: Eclipsdom LVL 128
Niaaa

Re: skills

Postby Riddras » 08 Sep 2016, 02:56

As Nia mentioned, use Momotarou's Skill Extraction for normal skills. The skill won't be erased from the weapons but you will gain a skill card to put on any weapon you want.

If it is an Ougi skill, then you will need an extraction ticket, and the Ougi skill will be erased from where you extracted it from.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to Guides & Strategy