Kikuichimonji question.

Post helpful information for other players here.

Kikuichimonji question.

Postby HanonSilverleaf » 07 Dec 2016, 06:35

Am I the only one who uses a Kikuichimonji with all skills at V?
I think the sword is pretty cool and does decent damage for level 40+ despite the level requirements at 9 ><
I have other swords that suits my level, but I prefer the Kikuichimonji after all. Sadly its maxed out at +50 :cry: :cry: :cry:
HanonSilverleaf

Re: Kikuichimonji question.

Postby Miyano311 » 08 Dec 2016, 00:03

HanonSilverleaf wrote:Am I the only one who uses a Kikuichimonji with all skills at V?
I think the sword is pretty cool and does decent damage for level 40+ despite the level requirements at 9 ><

tbh its really good. Many people already passed Kyoto with *just* Oni Dagger so thats not surprising much.
and btw once I tried to fight a lvl 128 boss with Oninodachi +50...xD
HanonSilverleaf wrote:I have other swords that suits my level, but I prefer the Kikuichimonji after all. Sadly its maxed out at +50 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dont be so sad, new enhancement levels are unlocked once Yoshitsune lvl is high enough. Not recommended to do so because of the chance to break the weapon, starting from smelting at +50 :(
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Kikuichimonji question.

Postby Riddras » 14 Dec 2016, 00:28

To sum it up; weapons' levels and how much damage they do is not as important as the skill ranks (rank 5+) themselves. A level 50 weapon with rank 5+ skills is better than a level 70 weapon with rank 1-4 skills.

So yes, you are right in using your kikuchimonji with has better skills.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to Guides & Strategy