Onigiri Chat!

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Re: Onigiri Chat!

Postby Sorozone » 09 Dec 2013, 17:34

Last edited by Sorozone on 09 Dec 2013, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
Onigiri IGN: Sheena

Sorozone

Postby Arithe » 09 Dec 2013, 19:34

Sorozone wrote:
Arithe wrote:Indeed I am, and I also see that some... things have gone bad in the chat. -Cracks whip-. I'm going to have to start laying down the law..

Thanks for banning me because someone got bitter because I asked too many question, was about to "apologize" then you banned me, best chat ever. Nobody wanted to help others anyway except echio and seeker. And saito.

You didn't give me a chance to defend myself, your friends got bitter with me then made me look like the bad guy and treated me like garbage ALL BECAUSE I ASKED FOR HELP ONCE IN CAPS. Minato called me a little bit.ch, then yuusou (?) started defending him and insulting me like I did something wrong which I didn't. You guys never help people who need help with dungeons, all you do is roleplay, move on ahead, and stick together to have at least 5 people automatically say "yes ban him" without giving me a chance to explain myself.

Alright, you're obviously taking this way too far. First of all, I did not ban you because "someone got bitter." I banned you because you were being rude to me when I tried to talk to you. Before you even got on, a lot of people had told me that you were insulting them and being rude to them as well. I did not ban you because "someone got bitter because I asked too many question", but rather because the way you were treating people was upsetting. As for saying that Nobody wanted to help others, Hey, I don't control people. I'm not their mother, I can't sit over them and tell them to help others if they don't want to. How do you know they didn't want to help? Maybe they were preoccupied with other things at the moment and couldn't get to you. As for me not giving you a chance to defend yourself, you had all the time in the world to PM me on chatango and we could have talked it out right then and there, but no, you said one sentence, then logged off, not giving me a chance to reply. I did not treat you like the bad guy at all, in fact I merely banned you for the day because you were being rude to me. As for Minato calling you a "little bit.ch", I find that hard to believe, seeing as Minatou has never been that type of person, and no I'm not taking sides on that matter, because I was not there to witness it. Yuusou insulting you is also hard to believe, but hey, its your word against his, and I don't take sides unless I see it happening. Let me remind you that I banned you because you were being rude to me. I did not take into account what they said about you, because I did not witness it. The fact that you were being rude to me was proving their point. As for never helping people who need help; If they help you or not, is their business. Me, on the other hand, has been gone for a few months due to my illness, and I have not been able to help anyone with anything. I will still un-ban you tomorrow, and you will still be able to redeem yourself and talk normally if you wish. Your overreacting of this subject is slightly agitating, but I understand how you feel, and why you're acting like this, so I will not hold anything against you, and un-ban you tomorrow.
Alpha Tester : Arithe
Level: 31
JPCB Tester : Arithe
Level: 33
CB Player : Arithe
Level: 14
Arithe

Postby Arithe » 09 Dec 2013, 20:02

Welp, theres that.
Arithe

Postby Yuusou » 09 Dec 2013, 23:59

Arithe wrote:Indeed I am, and I also see that some... things have gone bad in the chat. -Cracks whip-. I'm going to have to start laying down the law..

YAY!!! TORTURE!!
Playtimes over..

US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
Yuusou

Postby Arithe » 13 Dec 2013, 06:01

Yuusou wrote:

YAY!!! TORTURE!!

Lmao xD
Arithe

Postby Lady Minako » 13 Dec 2013, 15:05

:? But torture is sad..... :(