Just wanted to show some stuff out of boredom.

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Just wanted to show some stuff out of boredom.

Postby NiuWang » 29 Jul 2014, 02:05

I've studied web programming by myself for like...5 years. I started when I was 13 with the on and off hobby thing. Lately I've been getting bored of Onigiri so I figured why not make a Onigiri design.

I'm not publishing this and I'm not taking credit for any of the image content. All copyrighted content belongs to their respective owners. With that said here's a few images..oh yeah, and I had to use what was available. I used topic titles from here as FIllers so it wasn't so empty. Credit to those who made those guides.

Tell me what you guys think & thanks Cyberstep for the awesome game. Can't wait for Pandemonium

Also Credits to Toby Zerner for creating EsoTalk which is the Software I used for this forum design. A whole different Forum software cause I think PhpBB is pretty ugly.

To be quite honest I really do want to create an Onigiri Fansite, but I need some Graphic Artists and people to help me kickstart a community. Donations would be nice to after I pay for a domain name with a small portion of my College Funds.
Onigiri JP - 神木の榊
NiuWang

Re: Just wanted to show some stuff out of boredom.

Postby SeekerFate » 29 Jul 2014, 10:29

It'd definitely be interesting to get a fansite as cosmic break has. (where things are actually moderated)

Not much into programming myself (don't think I could help much with funding either x.x), but I could probably help kickstart the community if the fansite is ever created.

Regardless, the premise is good but I think the ui would probably need some reworking for any actual implementation. (Doesn't help that it's in an example format and is thus compressed with all that grey background strutting its stuff.)
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby NiuWang » 30 Jul 2014, 00:10

SeekerFate wrote:It'd definitely be interesting to get a fansite as cosmic break has. (where things are actually moderated)

Not much into programming myself (don't think I could help much with funding either x.x), but I could probably help kickstart the community if the fansite is ever created.

Regardless, the premise is good but I think the ui would probably need some reworking for any actual implementation. (Doesn't help that it's in an example format and is thus compressed with all that grey background strutting its stuff.)

Yeah, if you want to check it out I can upload it on a public Free hosted Server (temporarily before I switch it all to a VPS , but that's after I Finish tweaking it.)

There's a few things missing BBCode wise such as the Center & Underline features I'm still trying to get those parsed and working.

Here's a link if you guys want to play around on it:

Click Right Here :P
Onigiri JP - 神木の榊
NiuWang

Postby CweO N Milk » 30 Jul 2014, 00:23

Nice! That's awesome, I always like to see stuff like this. Fans/players getting really into a new game so early. It's honestly heartwarming. I'm looking forward to see how the community grows as does the game. Great job though I wasn't able to access the site I'm eager for when I can. Keep us updated and amazing work man, you may be bored but it's respectable and really cool.
CweO N Milk

Postby NiuWang » 30 Jul 2014, 00:49

CweO N Milk wrote:Nice! That's awesome, I always like to see stuff like this. Fans/players getting really into a new game so early. It's honestly heartwarming. I'm looking forward to see how the community grows as does the game. Great job though I wasn't able to access the site I'm eager for when I can. Keep us updated and amazing work man, you may be bored but it's respectable and really cool.

Did it give you an error? There should be no issues accessing it. Try again and let me know.
Onigiri JP - 神木の榊
NiuWang

Postby NiuWang » 31 Jul 2014, 03:36

Bumping the thread to see if anyone is Interested in helping. I start school soon so time on this project will be very limited. I could use people who are good with JavaScript and Php and a person who can do Graphics Designs. GFX
Onigiri JP - 神木の榊
NiuWang

Return to Off Topic