It would be awesome , the player and the heroine can speak.

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

It would be awesome , the player and the heroine can speak.

Postby Omete » 03 Aug 2014, 22:21

I like the player and the heroine can talk, try to add sport activity game, just like dating, flirting, cheating, and make the heroine angry at the player, also try to add vs between player and player, and heroine as well, add more detail and make them more beautiful, try to add controller for joystick setting in onigiri. to make more relax playing for the player.
Omete

Postby Ryouko » 04 Aug 2014, 01:09

Do you know what the word "grammar" means?
Ryouko

Re:

Postby Deathy » 04 Aug 2014, 03:51

Ryouko wrote:Do you know what the word "grammar" means?

shh, be respectful.

It's an simple question they want tio know who else would like their character talk / feel more alive.
Deathy

Re: It would be awesome , the player and the heroine can spe

Postby Kaoru » 04 Aug 2014, 11:48

Well, this is one MMO that has the potential to remake something similar AIKA (and AIKA only) did waaaay back in time with their Pran personality system, only with relationships here.
Kaoru

Postby KungFuCthulhu » 09 Aug 2014, 06:42

Kaoru wrote:Well, this is one MMO that has the potential to remake something similar AIKA (and AIKA only) did waaaay back in time with their Pran personality system, only with relationships here.

Having experienced the game "Façade" in it's entirety, I can only picture hilarious/awkward conversations due to the AI unintentionally picking comedic lines.
Image ONE OF US Image
KungFuCthulhu

Postby Kaoru » 09 Aug 2014, 09:58

I can only picture hilarious/awkward conversations due to the AI unintentionally picking comedic lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH6NTJTB9fc"
Good times.
Kaoru

Postby Lynneth » 22 Aug 2014, 06:23

Omete wrote:I like the player and the heroine can talk, try to add sport activity game, just like dating, flirting, cheating, and make the heroine angry at the player, also try to add vs between player and player, and heroine as well, add more detail and make them more beautiful, try to add controller for joystick setting in onigiri. to make more relax playing for the player.

Not in this game though :roll: :roll:
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to Off Topic