Bye bye Onigiri

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Bye bye Onigiri

Postby Mokuro Rokudo » 21 Aug 2014, 22:56

SAO: Hollow fragment and Akiba's trip 2 are finally out, Ill probably play that more than this game. So heres a little something to send me off :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
Hidden is an illusion is the real illusion. From one illusion will sprout another illusion. Hidden in truth lies lies, Hidden in lies hides the truth
IGN:?????
Mokuro Rokudo

Re: Bye bye Onigiri

Postby Judoy » 22 Aug 2014, 01:13

I pretty much used up my time finishing summer quarter (finally over!) and playing Akiba's Trip 2. I only login for a second to maintain a 30% boost in-case i play it on the future after I finish Akiba's Strip. Sadly, I'll have to wait for winter break to play sao: hollow fragment and I'll probably busy again playing that Samurai Warriors 4 (NA) on October. I will find time for Onigiri though.
Judoy lvl 60 Sword
Arisato Minato Lv 4X Sword/Oodachi
Judoy

Postby Lynneth » 22 Aug 2014, 06:16

Don't forget the upcoming games : Soul Worker, Closers, Tree of Savior, SAO, and the most competitive competitor would be PSO2 :lol:
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Leafay » 22 Aug 2014, 07:03

Lynneth wrote:Don't forget the upcoming games : Soul Worker, Closers, Tree of Savior, SAO, and the most competitive competitor would be PSO2 :lol:

(Dunno if this ought be in its own topic, GMs, so sorry if it's misplaced here!) :oops:

I'm not dancing on Onigiri's grave, really, I'd very much like it to succeed for the reasons you mentioned, Lynneth, but I need a MMO spare tire now that since my down and out Onigiril's stranded my new taste for MMOs in the middle of the desert. :( Because I'm penny-pinching for grad school I'm looking for a hopefully FREE backup MMO with more or less the same exotic flavor of Onigiri or even SOA (which would be even better because I love its VR concept!). I like romantic dragon-slashing medieval type stuff, not really into gushing gore or boobs (why I left League of Angels and Wartunes, my first MMOs). So far gamers have mentioned me Eternal Lands and Wurm Online best to try but I need more options (yea, I'm MMO greedy now! :twisted: ). You sound like you been around the MMO scene and always had good advice, Lynneth, so can you (any anyone else) give me other Onigiri alternate hints? It'd also be really nice to meet some of the good guys I've met here in another world too! :) My lap is set-up with both Windows XP and Linux Mint partitions so I’ll take games from either side! Thanks for any hints! ;)
Leafay

Postby Lynneth » 22 Aug 2014, 10:29

@Leafay

You can try searching though ;) , hmm but it was Buy t o play, the 2nd installment, has much more than OO. *hint*
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Deeon » 22 Aug 2014, 14:07

Leafay wrote:
Lynneth wrote:Don't forget the upcoming games : Soul Worker, Closers, Tree of Savior, SAO, and the most competitive competitor would be PSO2 :lol:

(Dunno if this ought be in its own topic, GMs, so sorry if it's misplaced here!) :oops:

I'm not dancing on Onigiri's grave, really, I'd very much like it to succeed for the reasons you mentioned, Lynneth, but I need a MMO spare tire now that since my down and out Onigiril's stranded my new taste for MMOs in the middle of the desert. :( Because I'm penny-pinching for grad school I'm looking for a hopefully FREE backup MMO with more or less the same exotic flavor of Onigiri or even SOA (which would be even better because I love its VR concept!). I like romantic dragon-slashing medieval type stuff, not really into gushing gore or boobs (why I left League of Angels and Wartunes, my first MMOs). So far gamers have mentioned me Eternal Lands and Wurm Online best to try but I need more options (yea, I'm MMO greedy now! :twisted: ). You sound like you been around the MMO scene and always had good advice, Lynneth, so can you (any anyone else) give me other Onigiri alternate hints? It'd also be really nice to meet some of the good guys I've met here in another world too! :) My lap is set-up with both Windows XP and Linux Mint partitions so I’ll take games from either side! Thanks for any hints! ;)

Forget Wurm and Eternal. Ancient UI technology. If you're looking for free games you like I personally recommend for quality play Dota 2, Runescape 3, Eldevin, Champions of Regnum, Relics of Annorath and Saga of Ryzom for top starters. They're no real SAO but they've been around and have staying power and responsive mod feedback. No need to pirate or rip and you get full support and forums with each. Go check them out.
Deeon

Postby reinfa » 22 Aug 2014, 20:29

archeage will also be playable anytime soon i i think, and of course PSO2, relics of annorath seems to be interesting....
reinfa

Postby Lynneth » 23 Aug 2014, 01:05

reinfa wrote:archeage will also be playable anytime soon i i think, and of course PSO2, relics of annorath seems to be interesting....

Actually, Archeage is already in open beta phase, I got the exclusive participant code for trying their game before. It's great, you can build your own house, farm, even becomes pirate.

And PSO2 so far is one of the best "Anime-themed" MMO, but unfortunately, not an open world. :D
Lynneth

Postby maxlance » 23 Aug 2014, 01:55

Leafay wrote:

Join STEAM and your treasure quest ends. Hope to run into you there.
maxlance

Postby reinfa » 23 Aug 2014, 03:47

archeage are actually still in CBT drom 22-27th august, but i do agree archeage look like an interesting game, you could build house, there are 120 (if i'm not wrong) classes, you could make your own familly (again if i'm not wrong) and its a sand box type of games
Last edited by reinfa on 23 Aug 2014, 08:47, edited 1 time in total.
reinfa

Next

Return to Off Topic