join illuminati mason in south africa

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

join illuminati mason in south africa

Postby mason » 20 Mar 2014, 10:23

There is a history of the world of which most people are unaware. It is encapsulated in the phrase, “History is written by the victors.” What about those who lost? Their stories are lost in the tales of the winners. They are notes in the margin. They are “Other”. Often, little is known about them beyond the slanders and libels their successful enemies levelled at them. History doesn’t record their voices. Often, they left no written documents, or at least none that survived the destruction wrought by their enemies.

This lost history doesn’t concern wars between great nations or famous battles involving powerful kings or the most skilled generals. Instead, it is a struggle of the powerless against the powerful, of minorities against majorities, outsiders versus insiders, oppressed against the oppressors, have-nots against haves, those with nothing against those with everything, the margins of society versus the establishment. In the vast majority of cases, the establishment is triumphant. Often, the minorities – the heretics, the rebels, the revolutionaries, the members of the resistance, the freedom fighters, those leading alternative lives, the anti-establishment, those who won’t bow to tyrants – are destroyed and exterminated. They are usually labelled mad, evil and dangerous and their terrible fate is held up as a warning to those who might follow the same path. “Do not be like them or you will suffer the same consequences,” is the message.

1* You must be able to keep the secret to your self

2* You must have strong belief of Success

3* You must be over the age of 18 to make your own
decision

4* You must be able to pay a joining fee of "200 US Dollars" (Strictly)

5* You must be able to wear a black shirt/t-shirt/vest
not less than 3 times a week

6* You must believe that money is power

7* You must be aware that your name must sound in the
list of Celebrities and super-rich people

8* All men and women are welcome to join this Temple of
Only Success, Respect and Super-Rich

9* You must be ready to visit the sea water at midnight

10* You must have a belief in the changing/modern world
of doing Things.

11* You must be ready to read, respect and understand
the Prayer of the Illuminati

12* You have be able to make a Sacrifice.
mason

Re: +27788191301 join illuminati mason in south africa

Postby Tempura » 02 Apr 2014, 01:15

I couldn't tell if this was serious or a parody of the other spam, but I'll leave it up for others to enjoy.
Tempura
Admin

Re: join illuminati mason in south africa

Postby Radec » 08 Jun 2014, 18:50

I don't know why the Mod decided to call this spam when there is some wannabe love guru thread.
Colonel Mael Radec of the Helghast Armed Forces
IG name is Mael Radec, feel free to message me.
Radec

Re: join illuminati mason in south africa

Postby Candid » 09 Jun 2014, 07:22

mason wrote:4* You must be able to pay a joining fee of "200 US Dollars" (Strictly)

Sounds legit. 8-)

Where can I make my payment?
Candid

Return to Off Topic