Character Sheets~

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Character Sheets~

Postby Hizumi » 11 Dec 2013, 17:27

So, as i originally stated on chat i was going to post up a sort of Template style thing for people if they wanted to fall into my Freezing "Fan fiction". Of course, you wont really have to write anything. I will either take the character and generate stuff from the template or i will not. It's not being mean, so much as think of it like a series, i have to write about 30 chapters. Then if it does well and i feel like writing more i will, if it doesn't do well i probably wont.

What is your Personality? Just write some traits and such of yourself.
Are you male or female? This has obvious answers
What is(was) your Height?

That is pretty much it. Additional information will be asked based on what your sex is. =D Age is generally generated from 15-19.

(Made it smaller then my original post. Concept)
Hizumi

Re: Character Sheets~

Postby Sunnova » 21 Dec 2013, 23:38

Will the fanfic be posted here or some external site? This seems interesting if you haven't abandoned the idea yet.
Mariah Lune - lvl 63 wand/staff

Wand/Staff Guide - Released! being updated though...

Sunnova

Re: Character Sheets~

Postby Hizumi » 27 Dec 2013, 15:27

Sunnova wrote:Will the fanfic be posted here or some external site? This seems interesting if you haven't abandoned the idea yet.

Actually i have written about 3 chapters on it or writing my third, haha So no the idea isn't close to abandoned. I have it up on Fanfiction.net. But i didn't think i could put it up here. Cause of the possible higher rating for it. Though right now it's not so bad =D

Oh and the Fanfiction is located on Fan Fiction.net...so i guess i'll put it in my signature =)
Hizumi

Return to Off Topic