Postby Blazef2 » 07 Dec 2015, 10:06

Hi that's me... Yes I do play the game.
Ign: Blazef2
Some people just want to see the world burn
Other Alts are in progress
Blazef2

Re: A little Anecdote

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 07 Dec 2015, 18:27

Lol, hey. Can't remember exactly where I saw you, but probably around The Warding. Seems to be where most people are these days as they do Garg runs. I just remember seeing the name and thinking "sure I've seen that on the forums". My memory is bad. Well, short term is. Long term's pretty decent.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Jakiro » 07 Dec 2015, 18:40

Well Ive seen you before in Onigashima, just never said hi or anything since I was in doing stuffs. Nowadays I just come on forums from time to time. Sadly Im bored with this game. And no insulting people on the forums because I may/may not come back in the future, I dont know.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby Firon » 07 Dec 2015, 22:24

Jakiro wrote:Well Ive seen you before in Onigashima, just never said hi or anything since I was in doing stuffs.

I've probably seen your new character. Hard to say...
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 08 Dec 2015, 18:55

I'd like to see a few more people from here in-game. My current goal is to photobomb someone from here though. After that... scare the crap out of Supreme Tentacle? Hmm, maybe I should go for something more doable, like running into a GM, or being part of a Loli Rainbow.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 14 Dec 2015, 19:31

I'm not sure which of my characters I feel more sorry for. My Spear user wants 41 different Spears, 11 of which are crafted. Three of those are ice gargs. Spirit Sabre also wants 41 weapons, all swords. While only 4 of those are crafted, one of them (Gaillardia) requires 90 Inferno Stones per sword (amongst other things, such as a Nothung +45). That's going to be a gruelling mountain of grinding, because there's no way I'm going to get a perfect Gaillardia first time around. Then of course I'd need more of them to smelt with (although it might spare my sanity to get Artisans instead). My new Odachi Loli will have a tough slog ahead as well. 17 desired Odachi, 3 of which are crafted, but that Eternal Force Blizzard needs a One Chance +50 and 90 Yagyou Tears as part of the ingredients. Seems like she'll be spending a long arse time in Izumo then. Warlock Warlord will have fun crafting Bloodsuckers (Caduceus +57, 40 Miracle stones and 30 Dark Stones? I'm not looking forward to that. My two oldest characters seem to be fine though. The hardest weapons they want to craft are the Icetalon Flogger Rime and the Disruptor. The absolute best off character though is Kotori. 22 Wands wanted, but only two are crafted, and both are very easily crafted at that.

Looks like 2016 will be the year of the never ending grinds.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Screw The Moose » 15 Dec 2015, 06:42

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:I'm not sure which of my characters I feel more sorry for. My Spear user wants 41 different Spears, 11 of which are crafted. Three of those are ice gargs. Spirit Sabre also wants 41 weapons, all swords. While only 4 of those are crafted, one of them (Gaillardia) requires 90 Inferno Stones per sword (amongst other things, such as a Nothung +45).

I think I have the Gaillardia recipe... I'll go check. If I do, you can have it. If I don't then I can get another one. I'm on a grind for recipes anyways.
IGN: Khaos Muffins Lv 107 Spear
--------
Yoshitsune gave me a shitty OOD CROSS /.-
Want to learn Japanese? Go take a class, not Google Traslate or Rosetta Stone
Screw The Moose

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 15 Dec 2015, 19:05

Well the recipe's not much use to me at the moment since the Gaillardia is a 105 sword, and Spirit Sabre is only level 57. Mind you, by the time I finish grinding for Inferno Stones I'll probably be 105. I appreciate the offer though. Depending on how hard Azami Crossing Hell ends up being, I may end up having to buy the recipe. That's assuming I even make it that far, since I hear that the lag post-Kaga is insane.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 17 Dec 2015, 19:48

I know I've said this before, but I really fucking love the Golden Eye. Took out a Nurikabe field boss with it in 40 seconds. Yagyou field boss lasted about 70 seconds, give or take. I've got mine boosted to +40 as of today (thank fuck I had Hihiirokane cudgels, because I had no materials whatsoever). Although, it'll cost 5.65 million to smelt it again, and that's assuming I succeed. 46% success rate, so I doubt it, and I'm all out of smelting amulets. I'm now running with 3 Kanmon mags, so when I get some good free time, I'll grind with ryou boosts as well to try and get the cash flowing in. It might help if my skills didn't slay the durability though. Restriction Geki and Icicle Storm VII are a real pair of bitches for that. If I use both 5 times each, I'll break my bow. I might have to see if I can find a party to run ADS with and try to get durability tickets. I really need more durability on that bow.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Previous

Return to Off Topic