What are you hyped for?

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

What are you hyped for?

Postby JamesGoblin » 11 Apr 2016, 10:49

Here's top of my !HYPE! meter:

1. Crowfall aka "Game of Thrones meets EVE Online" (say, it's IGN Wiki) - MMO with procedural terrain generation, voxel building & destruction, will include frequent changes of sex/race/class...

Few player made videos: noob girl playing Confessor (fire damage) with couple centaurs, messy Ranger PvP and some voxel destruction & sieges (this one is not serious gameplay, of course!?!).

2. Camelot Unchained aka "Dark Age of Camelot 2" (also, quick IGN Wiki "intro") - lots of DAoC folks are super-hyped for this, but I hope for some Warhammer Online spirit - the same guy is making it. Tests are still under the NDA but I especially like the artwork, say:

JamesGoblin

Re: What are you hyped for?

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 11 Apr 2016, 18:06

The only thing I'm hyped for at the moment is Sword Art Online: The Beginning, but it's going to be a while before anything new about that gets publicized. They've got a lot of data to go over from the Alpha testing, and a mahoosive mountain of work to do before it can conceivably be ready for Beta testing. Literally all they had for the Alpha was the start town and Gleam Eyes' dungeon. Building 100 floors equal to or larger than the kingdom of Hyrule is going to take a long arse time.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Khaos Muffins » 11 Apr 2016, 20:20

Dark Souls 3. RIP keyboards and controllers
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby JamesGoblin » 17 Apr 2016, 18:11

Another indie thing I like - Pathologic (the sequel, not the 2005 original). It should launch in November (?) and I liked the way they used their shoestring budget, back in 2014, to make this kickstarter video.

JamesGoblin

Return to Off Topic