Appearing stuck upon login

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Appearing stuck upon login

Postby ChaosChu » 05 Jun 2014, 15:52

Each time I try to log on with my account, I appear stuck on the login screen. I can wait minutes on end but does the game really take this long to load? I'm using Windows 7.

ChaosChu

Re: Appearing stuck upon login

Postby lotus » 05 Jun 2014, 18:41

same here, logging in pops up and nothing happens up to 2 hours I have waited

*edit
tried running in admin for windows 7 still nothing happens
also getting the same problem with windows 8
lotus

Postby G0rgrael » 12 Jun 2014, 18:53

i'm also having this issue. I'm wondering if it might be caused by the firewall denying access to a port.
G0rgrael

Postby Trace Sukira » 15 Jun 2014, 13:39

I'm dealing with this same problem, running Windows 7.

I've tried disabling my main firewall, but it didn't seem to affect anything.
After checking through network/connection resources, it would seem that the game isn't actually sending anything out.
I've actually tried installing the JP game and seeing if there was any difference, but the problem still persists even with the JP game.
The next thing I'm going to try and do is try and regedit some data and try an installer repair, seeing if that will change anything..

However, the main problem I think seems to be occurring is that the game just isn't sending any data out.
I'm not entirely sure why at this point, though I've tried installing and reinstalling several times as well as restarting my computer.
I'm confident that it doesn't have anything to do with my actual connection, as I'm able to run other online games without any trouble.
Requesting support and further input on this topic as soon as possible.

And if you want any data on my computer, please tell me how. I haven't actually done that before.
"Do you know the speed at which cherry blossoms fall?"
Five Centimeters per Second

Trace Sukira

Postby Trace Sukira » 15 Jun 2014, 15:53

*Update
Well, I've tried everything (that I can think of asofar), short of actually going into the .exe file and seeing what I can change.
If there's a hidden file or something that might be related to connectivity to the servers, information would be nice.
Another characteristic I noticed is that, when I try to register an account (I used a seperate email to test this), I am unable to register:
After a short amount of time of "...Registering...", the text would change to "Registration timed out".
This leads me to believe that there is definitely an issue regarding connectivity with the files. I just can't figure out what.

Any input would be nice.

Trace Sukira

Postby Yureiko » 15 Jun 2014, 16:13

I've been waiting this whole day long for an answer for my problem because it seems quite similar. I've written a post but nobody responded at all.
I also think there must be problems reaching the files... However, I was able to play for hours last night and it didn't take that long. It was even downloading the patches while I was playing, everything was just fine. That's why I can't imagine that it is a problem with my PC... again: However, my girlfriend was able to play the whole day long while I wasn't able to connect.. I mean what does that mean (it also occured after 1 Repairing progress, 1 re-installation and adding the game to the exceptions list of my AVP): "Launcher download failed. Please try again later." ... it has been like this for 13 hours now.
that's also the time I've been waiting for an answer .. I am usually patient and don't want anyone to rush too much but I think in a period of 13 hours an administrator or moderator wouldn't be that bad to be there..

And I must add: I don't think the problem occurs due to Win 7/8, my girlfriend has Win 8 and I've got Win 7 and we were both able to play..

Oh I forgot: There was a problem with her download as well, with her patch download while she played: It went up .. but also down again. It was unstable between 40 and 45% .. it went up and down and up and down.
Ofc, this game is still Open Beta but I think that's the point when more Admins/Mods should be here.
Yureiko

Postby Trace Sukira » 15 Jun 2014, 18:10

Your problem is almost guaranteeably something different from the problems listed in this topic.
A solution that I feel you could try is to download the pre-patched client from their Facebook page.

The problem occurring with me (and possibly the above posters) is characterized by the following:
1.We are/have been able to completely download the entire client, including the patch
2.When we try to log into the game, we are unable to do so, and we are stuck at the "Logging in" situation as posted by the OP.

This topic has been open for at least a week at this point, and no solution has been suggested.
The last day an admin has been online was June 9th. Admin mentioned is "Ringo Tarte".
The second most recent day was "Tempura" on June 8th.
This information has been gathered from their profile pages and may not be accurate.

On this note, I shall try adding the game to my computer's exception list.
Adding it to the exception list might because my AVP has a record (asofar) of being quite disobedient and working even when it's "off".

Trace Sukira

Postby Yureiko » 15 Jun 2014, 18:38

The problem is: I don't have facebook o:
Well don't missunderstand me, I don't want to argue with any of you.. but I think our problems could be somehow related ... of course our issues are not exactly not the same.. but maybe there is just more than one error with the server o:
Yureiko

Postby Trace Sukira » 15 Jun 2014, 18:50

Ah. Not to worry then, I've got'chu. xD
http://patch2.onigiri-online.com/zip/On ... _0.1.1.zip
This is the full, pre-patched client. You should be able to run the game from it once extracted.

I've no means to argue with you either. Sorry if I came off abrasive, I just like specifics ^^"
I also agree with you in that our problems may be somehow related.
Besides, when it comes down to it, all problems should be solved, and more exposure, the better.

Trace Sukira

Postby Gene » 15 Jun 2014, 20:57

This game is not open beta... Still in "closed".
EN CBT - Gene lvl 30 (Stopped on 4th day)
Gene

Next

Return to Help & Support