FullScreen dont fit with Resolution.

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

FullScreen dont fit with Resolution.

Postby Pudiinzin » 05 Jun 2014, 20:59

Someone know how to change fullscreen to windowmode or maybe reset Onigiri configurations to my PC?
i already desinstal and repair, changed to C: to D: , but dont reset the resolution mode. =/

plssssss. help meee D=
Pudiinzin

Re: FullScreen dont fit with Resolution.

Postby Neraka » 06 Jun 2014, 00:27

Second this, got the same problem.
Neraka

Postby Yoshinymitsu » 06 Jun 2014, 23:23

They need to add more resolution screen like 400p
Yoshinymitsu

Postby crazykaran94 » 07 Jun 2014, 00:06

The way I fixed it on my windows 8.1 laptop is by right clicking the game -> clicking "Troubleshoot Compatibility" -> clicking "Troubleshoot Program" -> putting a check mark in "The program opens but doesn't display correctly" -> clicking "Next" -> clicking "Test Program" -> clicking "Next" ->clicking "Yes, save these settings for the program" -> clicking "Close".
(I'm not sure what else this works on, or if it even works for other people, but it's worth a shot.)
crazykaran94

Postby Dhan Uchiha » 07 Jun 2014, 04:40

crazykaran94 wrote:The way I fixed it on my windows 8.1 laptop is by right clicking the game -> clicking "Troubleshoot Compatibility" -> clicking "Troubleshoot Program" -> putting a check mark in "The program opens but doesn't display correctly" -> clicking "Next" -> clicking "Test Program" -> clicking "Next" ->clicking "Yes, save these settings for the program" -> clicking "Close".
(I'm not sure what else this works on, or if it even works for other people, but it's worth a shot.)

not work bro...still full screen.... please tell me how to change full screen to window mode...
Dhan Uchiha

Postby Rezuga » 08 Jun 2014, 08:59

Go in game open the options and tick the windowed mode box?
Rezuga

Postby Dhan Uchiha » 08 Jun 2014, 18:03

Rezuga wrote:Go in game open the options and tick the windowed mode box?

that is the problem... we cant see the option in game.. cz full screen not avaible in my monitor
:oops: :cry:
Dhan Uchiha

Postby Lazgrane » 08 Jun 2014, 20:18

Have you tried changing the desktop resolution?
Lazgrane

Postby Jack » 11 Oct 2017, 10:12

crazykaran94 wrote:The way I fixed it on my windows 8.1 laptop is by right clicking the game -> clicking "Troubleshoot Compatibility" -> clicking "Troubleshoot Program" -> putting a check mark in "The program opens but doesn't display correctly" -> clicking "Next" -> clicking "Test Program" -> clicking "Next" ->clicking "Yes, save these settings for the program" -> clicking "Close".

Thanks a lot! worked on Win10 here
Jack

Return to Help & Support