Problem can't select Full Screen Option

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Problem can't select Full Screen Option

Postby Omegah » 07 Jun 2014, 05:39

Hey, after tryng almost everything i know, i am here to ask a little bit of help.

The problem is that when i select the screen resolution (I cant select panoramic 1366*768) it doesn't let me put the game in full screen making me play in window mode forcefully.

And i am wondering if theres a solution or a fix for this or do i have to wait for the open beta.

Here a Screenie about the problem

Omegah

Re: Problem can't select Full Screen Option

Postby Fatal » 19 Jul 2014, 10:44

Why does no one reply to this post? I want to be able to get into full screen. If it's not possible then please tell and also why wouldn't they have an option for full screen. I mean surely every single mmorpg out there gives you that simple ability to make it full screen mode.
Fatal

Postby Lufic3r » 05 Aug 2014, 10:17

I know right im have the same exact problem with my game, i got options, look for fullscreen, try to click it but its like the button doesn't exist at all. T^T

Why?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
Lufic3r

Postby Falbelmz » 06 Aug 2014, 01:45

Hey there. ._. I'm not an expert about screen resolutions and all but this is a common, pesky and relatively-hard problem to solve as no one really knows the answer. I'll try my best...
It seems that the maximum resolution of the game is 1280x768. It would mean that you are all playing at max resolution right now and thus full-screen is...well, unattainable. You can change your screen resolution to 1280x768 (but I hate the black strips really same settings as you). Ultimately, there's nothing you can do from my knowledge. Hope this answers your questions...
"I am absolute" -Akashi Seijūrō
Lodging at the Help and Support Forum. Drop by if you need to ask anything!
Onigiri status: Restarting on wand - Let's see how this goes.
Forum status: On-and-off, on-and-off.
Falbelmz

Postby Azures » 16 Aug 2014, 02:33

no one gm/admin to help this problem? i got same problem here, my full screen mode are not available :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Azures

Postby Willzack » 21 Oct 2014, 00:34

The problem is even WORSE for me! I can't even change the resolution of the game OR my computer, (even WITH the "updated" drivers. Stupid cheap HP P.O.S.) so the game window clips behind my taskbar. I'm running Win 8 and I don't know how to "hide" the taskbar or if you even can.

I BASICALLY CAN'T PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS! THERE NEEDS TO BE AN UPDATE THAT FIXES RESOLUTION ISSUES!!!!
Willzack

Postby Sauronel » 18 Jan 2015, 05:48

I have same problem canot use fullscreen :(
Sauronel

Postby OvvO » 31 Jan 2015, 22:21

It seems to work fine for me. The problem might be that your computer/monitor resolution won't allow it. You can try raising your resolution on your desktop to match whatever resolution is required on onigiri and try full screen mode again.
For example.
1. Go to control panel>Appearance & Personalization > Display > Adjust Resolution.
2. Change Resolution to 1280x768 / 1280x800 / 1440x900 / 1920x1080
3. Go back to onigiri & choose the resolution you changed to and try ticking full screen.
If that doesn't work, I have no idea whether or not you will ever be able to play full screen.

On a side note: Full screen for onigiri is utterly and completely useless. There's so many bugs with full screen, when you alt tab sometimes, that game will freeze or disconnect. Other times it'll take CENTURIES to alt tab back into, and by some chance if you were to alt tab while loading.... Rest in Peace.
OvvO

Return to Help & Support