[bug/collision detection] Repeatable Collision Bug

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

[bug/collision detection] Repeatable Collision Bug

Postby Omegaprime02 » 07 Jun 2014, 09:52

While playing I was able to come across a repeatable 'phase though' bug, the easiest places that I have found to replicate this error are in Onigashima.

One of the locations is the large building in the lower left on the map just above the greenscape next to the tower.
Along the side of the building facing the city wall are a few barrels, for some reason the when walking along them on the side the stairs are con causes a kind of ping-pong effect before phasing me through the wall into the building, which the requires a move to resurrect point to escape.

The other is a little harder to locate on the map...It's on the opposite side of the city between a building and the rock cliff that has (what I believe to be) the clan hall on top of it but it is just above the roadblock, it's the last building, the space honestly looks like you should be able to squeeze through.

If you need I am able to demonstrate how this occurs and have been able to recreate the event that caused it to occur 3 times at each location by the time of this posting.
Omegaprime02

Return to Help & Support