Stones

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Stones

Postby Seira » 11 Jun 2014, 14:50

Does anyone have an idea of how you get certain stones? Like the Crushing Horn Stone, Piercing, Cutting Stones, Dark/Light/Thunder/Inferno stones, and Miracle and Fortitude Stones.

I mainly want to know where to get the Piercing stones for the Bow affinity magatamas.

Thanks!
Seira

Re: Stones

Postby Reis » 11 Jun 2014, 15:22

The Stones drop from mobs occasionally. They are also obtainable if you have the option for Magatama Dissolution with Kaguya. Basically break down magatamas and you get materials back.
~Deleted old alpha/beta levels~
Came back for some reason.
Reis

Postby Seira » 11 Jun 2014, 15:52

Thank you. I got one from breaking down magatamas.

I know they drop from mobs, but certain mobs drop certain stones more than others, i think. like how the mobs in izumo(floating dragon things frm my experience) drop the black glass marble needed for the mushiro magatama(200+ atk one)

was just wondering if anyone noticed a pattern for the stones as well.

edit - i keep getting miracle stones from the flies in the honomusubi dungeon in izumo.

flies - miracle stones
Seira

Postby Majestrix » 14 Jun 2014, 23:59

Seira wrote:like how the mobs in izumo(floating dragon things frm my experience) drop the black glass marble needed for the mushiro magatama(200+ atk one)

I was just looking for information on what to hunt for that black glass marble, and I happened to come upon this thread.

Thank you for the information. :D
Playing this game at my own pace.
Majestrix

Postby Seira » 15 Jun 2014, 22:03

Majestrix wrote:
Seira wrote:like how the mobs in izumo(floating dragon things frm my experience) drop the black glass marble needed for the mushiro magatama(200+ atk one)

I was just looking for information on what to hunt for that black glass marble, and I happened to come upon this thread.

Thank you for the information. :D

You're welcome ^^ it's why I decided to mention it, so that people who could use the information have a chance of coming across it =p
Seira

Return to Help & Support