ERR_00101

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

ERR_00101

Postby LoneWanderer » 06 Jul 2014, 06:29

I got the game 3 or 4 days ago and I still haven't been able to play because every time I click Login at the Login Screen It'll say Logging In for about a second or two then go to a black screen with a pop-up that says "ERR_00101 An error has occurred." and gives me the only option of just pressing okay, which doing so brings up the Loading Screen for about another second or two, then brings me back to the Login Screen. I have all the patches/updates downloaded. What does this "ERR_00101" mean and how do I fix it so I can enjoy this game? Please help me. And thank you for any help in advance.
LoneWanderer

Re: ERR_00101

Postby SeekerFate » 06 Jul 2014, 10:23

I believe your pkg files may be corrupted during the download/patch and you should probably get new ones, you could also try this fix viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2960 to see if this is your problem and if this method would fix your issues.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby Luske » 20 Jul 2016, 09:45

I still havent been able to fix mine i probably wont be able to play this until its figgered out. Im using playing on linux so most of the suggestions here are hard as heck because of them use windows.
Luske

Postby VerraVizor » 30 Jul 2017, 16:27

Have any of you firgured it out i'm trying to play it with a friend who's been playing. I've logged in before but still can login anymore and get the same error
VerraVizor

Postby Firon » 31 Jul 2017, 08:04

VerraVizor wrote:Have any of you firgured it out i'm trying to play it with a friend who's been playing. I've logged in before but still can login anymore and get the same error

I've run into this a few times (again just now, actually). Logging in with another character then switching back seems to work for me.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Zero » 12 Aug 2017, 10:42

I'll have to say, i either get this or when the download finishes the progress just get back all the way to 5%, regardless how many times i install the game, probably because it takes 2 HOURS AND HALF HOURS FOR EACH GB DOWNLOAD, since it looks like the ingame updater IS AS GOOD AS GETAMPED2 UPDATER, which, if no one here knows, if there's an issue while updating that game, it can CORRUPT YOUR FILE which forces you to UNINSTALL AND INSTALL ALL. OVER. AGAIN. even if your game was UP. TO. DATE. so going back INSTALLING AND UPDATING IT ALL OVER AGAIN UP TO DATE, anyways, isn't there like a custom download that is at a percent high enough to play?

At this point the only options left are downloading an android emulator and playing Cosmic Break Adventures (Sky Squad) and the new GetAmped game.
Zero

Postby Firon » 15 Aug 2017, 19:30

I might as well write this here since it's relevant:
I ran into this problem again and wasn't able to login onto my main with the above solution not working. I sent a bug report to CS and it eventually got fixed (probably thanks to the report... I think. I kind of lost contact with CS after the reinstall making sure to delete the Onigiri_US folder email and found out I could login again when I was checking if I should send out a second "did you get the email?" email).
So... if you run into this, maybe try doing a full reinstall, with deleting the folder before contacting CS (and saying that you made sure to delete the folder so you can skip reinstall suggestions).

Zero wrote:Isn't there like a custom download that is at a percent high enough to play?

Not that I'm aware of...
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Miyano311 » 15 Aug 2017, 22:00

Firon wrote:
Zero wrote:Isn't there like a custom download that is at a percent high enough to play?

Not that I'm aware of...

I actually tried uploading the whole game onto my Google Drive, then download it on another PC. Basically it does work as long as the launcher is installed with the correct file address... Still take forever to download .-.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Return to Help & Support