Suggestion to make Onigiri Online better

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Re: Suggestion to make Onigiri Online better

Postby Leafay » 31 Jul 2014, 02:39

Leafay wrote:There are some simple quick things too that don't even need to bother the programming team or touch the game itself! For instance, the home page of this blog can allow you to address an image of current keyboard layouts or a full "inventory" listing of items and weapon types info or basic maps, basic reference stuff like that to keep info more or less in one place without flying off to Wikis and YouTube. If it's not already done, also a kind of "dungeon party" bulletin board for gamers to sign up and assemble for various quests on certain dates and times (and by level classes would be nice too) because I always see people milling around in front caves trying to form up parties and often failing. A Quest appointment board might help. :)
Leafay

Postby Lynneth » 31 Jul 2014, 20:47

Leafay wrote:There are some simple quick things too that don't even need to bother the programming team or touch the game itself! For instance, the home page of this blog can allow you to address an image of current keyboard layouts or a full "inventory" listing of items and weapon types info or basic maps, basic stuff like that to keep info more or less in one place without flying off to Wikis and YouTube. If it's not already done, also a kind of "dungeon party" bulletin board for gamers to sign up and assemble for various quests on certain dates and times (and by level classes would be nice too) because I always see people milling around in front caves trying to form up parties and often failing. A Quest appointment board might help. :)

Yes! A nice detailed tutorial for beginners, inventories, and Keyboard Layouts please ! Dungeon party bulletin board is good idea too. So we can look for parties more easily, and one who wants to form parties are also easier.

I hope we can assign our own controls in keyboard layouts, and add all the menus into the keyboard layout, with one press button ! :lol: :D
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby RinHG » 09 Mar 2017, 02:27

One thing that I think would help players party up with each other is a server wide Recruit chat channel.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RinHG

Postby Ember_Blue » 17 Jan 2018, 22:44

Maybe to reduce loading time and clusters of stalls laying everywhere you can just put your items you want to sell in the listings and people can see them from any town. Would reduce the amount of things loading and your items get seen by someone looking for them from anywhere in the game
Ember_Blue

Postby Riddras » 17 Jan 2018, 23:52

Wow I have not seen this thread topic in a long while. I think CS only takes game suggestions from the website's submitted tickets now, instead of forum posts.

Anyways, I agree with your suggestion. The cluster of stalls can get annoying especially when players try to 'paste' them on NPCs. I put my stall count to 1~3 most of the time now.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Previous

Return to Help & Support