[Need Admin Help]Freinds bought OC, didn't received any...

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

[Need Admin Help]Freinds bought OC, didn't received any...

Postby Tihealy » 29 Jul 2014, 15:16

So, as i said, my friend bought 20$ worth of OnigiriCoins with my Credit-Card. Since i bought Onigiri Coins during the Beta and i had no problem, i thoguht there would be none as well for her, but there is a problem

The amount of Onigiri Coins (200+Bonus during a boost of OC) wasn't achieved to her account, DESPITE the amount of money taken from my Credit Card.

All the info needed, Serial ID Number(of the transactions), Credit-Card information at the time when bought(from the website), are in my hand(well on the computer), and i will request that Onigiri step up to give the amount of OC to my friend, or explain why they took the money and didn't give the OC.
Tihealy

Re: [Need Admin Help]Freinds bought OC, didn't received any.

Postby SeekerFate » 29 Jul 2014, 15:25

This is a problem that has happened a couple times in the past since your post isn't the first I've seen about this issue. Send in a support ticket with your evidence of purchase and they'll probably fix up the mistake right away. (further issues such as this should be dealt with in the form of support tickets since they have very little interaction with the forums) This is just one of their weird wonky issue(s) of their purchasing that they either haven't noticed since they only occasionally pay attention to the forums or it hasn't been reported enough for them to begin taking care of it.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby Hinagiku Katsura » 29 Jul 2014, 21:28

did you load up when your character is login if so just change channel
did you load up when the game is under maintenance? well that's a big problem because when they under maintenance they having maintenance in the system of shop of who will buy some oc.

The only solution is make a report direct to them with the prove of purchase ^o^

I am Neko Princess.
Ign:Hinagiku Katsura
Lucky Box Collector
Hinagiku Katsura

Postby Shiro-san » 20 Nov 2016, 18:52

Yeah... I'm having the same issue. I bought OC and I sent them pictures of the transaction in the inquiry, but they still aren't sending me my OC, or responding. I hope they fix this soon...
Shiro-san

Return to Help & Support