Often Dc and Operation Time out

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Often Dc and Operation Time out

Postby vyxpawa » 31 Jul 2014, 19:05

i don't know if others ppl got this too, but i often got disconnected and operation time out even though there's nothing wrong with my internet and there's no lagging. can anyone help with this?
vyxpawa

Re: Often Dc and Operation Time out

Postby RinnosukeKourin » 31 Jul 2014, 19:21

not much you can do. It's a combination of onigiri servers glitches in onigiri any your internet. All I can say is close game wait a few seconds and restart. If it keeps continuing then redownload game.
RinnosukeKourin

Postby Hinagiku Katsura » 31 Jul 2014, 20:42

ohhh i'm getting this stupid dc and operation time out after the emergency maintenance grrrrr..... so bother my platinum is going to waste because of this stupid operation time out dc dc dc dc dc dc dc dc even though my internet is fine

I am Neko Princess.
Ign:Hinagiku Katsura
Lucky Box Collector
Hinagiku Katsura

Postby Lynneth » 31 Jul 2014, 20:50

Yesterday, I got Onigiri launcher download failed even after restarting, the problem continues. After DC'ed in party .. I feel bad for my party..

I can't even relogin and join the game .. only now I can.. I didn't know why :cry:
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Hinagiku Katsura » 31 Jul 2014, 21:51

Lynneth wrote:Yesterday, I got Onigiri launcher download failed even after restarting, the problem continues. After DC'ed in party .. I feel bad for my party..

I can't even relogin and join the game .. only now I can.. I didn't know why :cry:

what download failed ingame? if in game try to open your pkg folder and try monitor the download file there,it should be there and when you see one of the file become download file extension press f5 keep refreshing it and you will notice that the size of the file is increasing and when the download file stop increasing you should ask some people to upload that file

another option is try running the game by run as admin

I am Neko Princess.
Ign:Hinagiku Katsura
Lucky Box Collector
Hinagiku Katsura

Postby Lelouch Zyro » 04 Nov 2014, 12:55

I log in and then it says operation timed out. What's the problem?
Lelouch Zyro

Return to Help & Support