How do you buy clothes?

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

How do you buy clothes?

Postby RobiNico » 06 Feb 2015, 20:45

Hi, hope every ones day is going alright.
I've been playing for a while (lvl 35) and I finally gave in to the temptation and bought some OC.
I want to buy some clothes for my character, but I don't know how.
Can anyone help? I'm sure this is asked a lot, but I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated :mrgreen:
RobiNico

Re: How do you buy clothes?

Postby Burodi » 06 Feb 2015, 22:12

RobiNico wrote:Hi, hope every ones day is going alright.
I've been playing for a while (lvl 35) and I finally gave in to the temptation and bought some OC.
I want to buy some clothes for my character, but I don't know how.
Can anyone help? I'm sure this is asked a lot, but I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated :mrgreen:

While you are in a town or the rift, you click alt/esc and then click shopping plaza then u click Nyankoropon. After that you would spin and hopefully u would get a costume :D
~IGN~
Monkey D. Luffy/Yuu-Chan

YouTube/Oni n' Friends: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJPxe ... H5zmyDzaTQ
Burodi

Re: How do you buy clothes?

Postby TrapChestDevil » 07 Feb 2015, 23:54

You have to play the lottery "Nyankoropon" (a Cat-?-Capsulemachine, if you will). There is a big button with that name in the Cashshop, which you can get to from the ESCAPE-Menu.
There are different tiers so you might not be able to get a Costume on your first try.

Alternatively you can buy some of the starter outfits from that weird looking monster NPC in each town, and you can combine the different pieces of those outfits.
TrapChestDevil

Return to Help & Support