Updating Fails

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Updating Fails

Postby Zezockary » 03 Jan 2014, 03:13

I am trying to play the japanese version of Onigiri, and I can get through character creation and get to the first boss fight. After I beat him, I try to go to the next area and a window pops up, I am assuming because I need to wait until the rest of the game finishes downloading. It gets to 34% then flashes some other numbers and then gives me what I am assuming is an error message, then closes the game. I can get some screenshots if you want.

I have already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, it stops at the same place. I am sorry if this has already been posted, I looked through a few threads and didn't see anything like this, I will continue looking while waiting for a reply. Thank you all in advance for your help.

EDIT: It gives me error 00201, and after reinstalling it again it only lets me go to 15%, I have made an exception for it in my anti virus to make sure that wasnt interfering with it as well.
Zezockary

Re: Updating Fails

Postby Zezockary » 03 Jan 2014, 07:17

It has been fixed. I think the server was down or something, but it works now.
Zezockary

Re: Updating Fails

Postby Yuusou » 05 Jan 2014, 14:10

ahh you should have waited for the updating to finish completely before playing first off. And if the servers are down then the error would be 00701 I think not positive since I stopped playing.. If you want to find out about error 00201 then you may find it on the FB page.. anyway glad it fixed itself for you
Playtimes over..

US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
Yuusou

Return to Help & Support