Constant disconnection and operation time out with hard lags

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Constant disconnection and operation time out with hard lags

Postby Sunbeam » 05 Apr 2016, 21:37

I been playing Onigiri for 3 days and a half within the week of April....

Yet lately I been having severe mighty lags, glitches, delays, and slow-downs. Even serious rubber-banding. I wonder if the GMs are already on the move to fix the lag, glitches, and such?

Or is it my computer and other systems? I been reinstalling the game and optimizing out my computer and still seem not to work :(

I SO HATE THE DISCONNECTION AND LAG SO BAD!!! I can't really play the game very effectively.
Sunbeam

Re: Constant disconnection and operation time out with hard

Postby Sunbeam » 05 Apr 2016, 21:45

Just now soloing a Hell cave dungeon instance, made it to the boss then disconnected! poofed! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sunbeam

Re: Constant disconnection and operation time out with hard

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 06 Apr 2016, 17:08

All of that sounds like FPS lag, something which I too experience but rarely that badly. I'm using a notebook (HP Pavillion g6, not that that matters really). Not designed for games, but it can handle Onigiri well enough. Here are some tips which *might* help. Reduce visible bazaars to minimum. Reduce visible players to 4 (the most you'll *need* to see, when you party with them). Reduce render distance. Mine's set to about a third, but I know some people go lower than that. Switch off Accessory effects as well, that way you won't see other people's sparkles etc.

If that doesn't work, you'll need a new computer. This doesn't sound like ping based lag that you have, but FPS lag. In other words, your graphics card can't handle Onigiri.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Return to Help & Support