How does skill evolution works ???

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

How does skill evolution works ???

Postby Nionyx » 17 Dec 2016, 08:21

I dont know how to use the skill evolution through momotarou , i tried leveling up my skill to 10 but i still cant get any of my weapon to evolve. Pls help
Nionyx

Re: How does skill evolution works ???

Postby Riddras » 19 Dec 2016, 05:47

Info from the following page: http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Skills#Skill_Evolution

Skill evolution is available through Momotarou and allows the player to increase the rank of skills that they have maxed. A skill is not always evolveable, several requirements must first be met. That is, to be evolveable, a skill:

- Must be evolveable on a weapon, as shown in the image to the below. Note that this is randomly generated upon obtaining the weapon, and does not occur from skill change. Only the skills that are generated when the weapon is initialized may have evolution potential. (the only exception is ougi skills, which usually can be evolved once)

Evolveable skills
- Must be maxed. (so a rank 1 skill needs to be at 10, a rank 2 skill needs to be 20, and so on)

- Momotarou must be the required level. (rank2 at level 3, rank3 at level 7, rank4 at level 12, rank5 at level 16, rank6 at level 20)

- Some skills may have multiple borders, indicating multiple possible evolutions.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Re: How does skill evolution works ???

Postby Miyano311 » 19 Dec 2016, 07:31

Riddras wrote:the only exception is ougi skills, which usually can be evolved once

btw innate ougi skills are not evolvable :p
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Return to Help & Support