Onigiri Won't Open?

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Onigiri Won't Open?

Postby KamiSetsuei » 02 Jun 2017, 07:02

When I click on the onigiri icon on my desktop, I see it open in my task manager processes, but the actual game Will Not show up on my screen? How might I go about fixing this? I'm so anxious to get back on Onigiri after several years ;c. ***This is for OnigiriUS setup download.
KamiSetsuei

Re: Onigiri Won't Open?

Postby Firon » 02 Jun 2017, 19:20

Could be this:

Miyano311 wrote:Maybe it just goes slowly. I experience the same thing every time theres an update.
Try waiting for a few minutes and hope it will load up.

but a quick search as a non-Onigiri related problem suggests things like disabling your antivirus or running it as an administrator. There are other suggestions too so maybe it's worth looking into the problem as a program rather than onigiri problem i.e. program won't open but visible in the task manager.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby MystX » 03 Jun 2017, 03:02

Give it some time after you click it, and make sure your internet connection is stable. It happened to me once after a certain update a few weeks ago and I posted the same thing here but it turns out that I need to wait. Maybe give it a few minutes since you're opening it for the first time and there will be tons of updates.
MystX

Postby KamiSetsuei » 03 Jun 2017, 07:53

Alright, I'll try that :)
KamiSetsuei

Return to Help & Support