Weird visual glitch

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Weird visual glitch

Postby Aleksya » 14 Jun 2017, 10:59

Well.. soo.. i have this weird glitch where i cant see mostly anything. like my screen is too big.. :/
and i cant do anything like changing the grpahics or w/e. and the alt+enter thing to do fullscreen or not isnt working either.
also my geforce experience doesnt detect the game so i cant optimized it... HALP PLZ
Aleksya

Re: Weird visual glitch

Postby Firon » 15 Jun 2017, 04:33

Aleksya wrote:Well.. soo.. i have this weird glitch where i cant see mostly anything. like my screen is too big.. :/
and i cant do anything like changing the grpahics or w/e. and the alt+enter thing to do fullscreen or not isnt working either.
also my geforce experience doesnt detect the game so i cant optimized it... HALP PLZ

Tried this?

Takoyaki (Admin) wrote:If you cannot access the buttons or play the game properly due to the screen resolution being too large, please navigate and delete the temporary files in the folder located at:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\cobra

USERNAME would be replaced with the name of the account you are logged in with. If you cannot see the AppData folder, please look into how to "Enable hidden files" for Windows.

Once the folder's content been deleted, please restart your client and the screen resolution should return to its default size. Please note this method resets all other settings on your game client such as graphic and audio settings, as well as your saved username and password.

We hope this fixes your issue and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Return to Help & Support