B> any Twin swords with Steal attack

Looking to buy or sell something? Post about it here!

B> any Twin swords with Steal attack

Postby ViR0X » 04 Aug 2014, 18:43

pm with price

ing: purupuru pururin
ViR0X

Re: B> any Twin swords with Steal attack

Postby Rekan » 05 Aug 2014, 15:30

With the latest patch Steal Attack is not working.
Humans are capable of kindness beyond that of angels, but commit sins that would put a demon to shame.
Rekan

Postby onoshi » 06 Aug 2014, 04:38

evidence?
onoshi

Postby Rekan » 06 Aug 2014, 05:57

Ask every single person who has used it since the patch. We'll all tell you the same. I've been checking in to see if anyone's is still working so I can report it to the gm so that if it is a bug they could get more information since that is generally what you're supposed to do regarding bugs. And asking for evidence when dealing with something that isn't "visible" is a bit... well we won't go there. The only thing that could hold up as evidence is a video of before and after with atleast say 10 runs each for a good drop comparison. If you don't use the skill yourself you naturally wouldn't notice the difference. But hey if you know someone who claims its still working for them by all means please leave their name so we can add it to the report to the gm.
Humans are capable of kindness beyond that of angels, but commit sins that would put a demon to shame.
Rekan

Postby onoshi » 06 Aug 2014, 07:42

well I don't see how you can really tell I have used steal attack III to farm since launch and I havent gotten any drops to this day I assume the game hates my guts cause everyone else seems to have such good luck in only a few days of farming or less
onoshi

Return to Market