[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Buying High level Wands to carry

Looking to buy or sell something? Post about it here!

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Buying High level Wands to carry

Postby Lynneth » 16 Aug 2014, 03:25

I'm bored playing support and my prized wands got destroyed from upgrading +50 to +60 ;_;, so I'd really need help now.

Looking for endgame wands+100 (or normal without++) with Ougis : Fuujin/Raijin and Crimson Ray.

Or, Endgame Wands+100 with Ice Glaive VII, Earth Glaive VII and Hellfire VII without Ougis will be fine too.

Or, Endgame Wands+100 with Poison Cloud VI/VII, Call of LightningVI/VII, and Ice Glaive VII, with Dark Gate Ougi or without Ougis.

Preferable spells : Ice Glaive VII, Earth Glaive VII and Hellfire VII, need two of them.

Ok. I'll be frank, I don't have much money/onigiri credits,so I'll be looking for a cheap one. But I have some spare Onigiri Credits from opening gatchas before.
Drop me a message IGN or forum for offer.
Thanks.
Last edited by Lynneth on 31 Aug 2014, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Re: Looking for Wand+100 with/without Ougis to carry ;_;

Postby Lynneth » 31 Aug 2014, 01:19

OK, since my thread is buried deep inside, I'll just revive it once more to make people notice. Whisp me In game with offer. Offer with unreasonable price will be ignored. :D
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Lynneth » 31 Aug 2014, 02:10

Now looking for a wand lv 70++ that has :

Swift

-> Hellfire VII
-> Hellfire VII
-> Hellfire VII

no Ougis is fine. I prefer without Ougi though ;)
Lynneth

Postby Moriya Suwako » 31 Aug 2014, 02:19

I do have a remaining Nebular Storm at +80 (Grade 100) right now, and it does have Hellfire/FrostGlaive/Earthglaive and double Ougi (unfortunately crimson ray is at rank V since the evo is on my other account and not the one I am currently using). I can try to +100 it but it'll take a while and some effort, and not to mention, you will be looking at several hundred OC for it if you are willing to take it at +100. It's one that I used to carry Secluded Forest hell 5 man with, but I don't think it's very good for Echigo Estate hell unless you have about 200+% skill force to back it up.

If you wish to offer for it at +80 however, feel free to toss a cheaper offer and I'll consider it.
Wedge flexes a lot.
~IGNs~
Akatsuki Kai (Lv 110) Wand/Staff/Odachi hybrid
MrsCute (Lv 90) Wand/Staff hybrid

Just your not-so-average wand main.
My YouTube | My Twitter
The Dreams of a Little Froggie~(My blog)
Moriya Suwako

Postby Lynneth » 31 Aug 2014, 04:21

Moriya Suwako wrote:I do have a remaining Nebular Storm at +80 (Grade 100) right now, and it does have Hellfire/FrostGlaive/Earthglaive and double Ougi (unfortunately crimson ray is at rank V since the evo is on my other account and not the one I am currently using). I can try to +100 it but it'll take a while and some effort, and not to mention, you will be looking at several hundred OC for it if you are willing to take it at +100. It's one that I used to carry Secluded Forest hell 5 man with, but I don't think it's very good for Echigo Estate hell unless you have about 200+% skill force to back it up.

If you wish to offer for it at +80 however, feel free to toss a cheaper offer and I'll consider it.

Don't make it to +100 then xD, I'm looking for a cheap solution after all xD,,, perhaps if it's lv.87 wand I would consider, more oc if lv.92++. What is your IGN? Can you give special price for friends?
Lynneth

Postby Lynneth » 31 Aug 2014, 06:41

Just got SHIROE's Wand for min. price xD. For now, I'm satisfied with 3 full-ougis wands, perhaps when I reach lv.90 I might buy another xD.

Thanks everyone ! ;). Time to grind :D.
Lynneth

Return to Market