Selling mercenary services (Story,Grinding,item farmin,etc.)

Looking to buy or sell something? Post about it here!

Selling mercenary services (Story,Grinding,item farmin,etc.)

Postby Rixtin » 17 Aug 2014, 17:03

Selling mercenary services to anyone who is intrested. Pricing depends on what you need my merc services for. pm me in the game for further details. IGN: Rixtin
Rixtin

Re: Selling mercenary services (Story,Grinding,item farmin,e

Postby Gin Fenrir » 18 Aug 2014, 04:06

Removed :oops:
Last edited by Gin Fenrir on 19 Aug 2014, 03:18, edited 1 time in total.
Gin Fenrir

Postby Rixtin » 18 Aug 2014, 14:04

No can do Gin as this is in the proper part of the forum. when your selling or buying something you don;t go to a grouping part of the forum for selling or buying you go to the market because it is marketing whether it be an item or a service. so it will not be moved as it isn't just a simple grouping request. please read before posting a reply and do make sure you understand the full meaning of what marketing is tyvm and I appreciate your post on trying to have things placed in order.
Rixtin

Postby Mokuro Rokudo » 19 Aug 2014, 00:25

Rixtin wrote:No can do Gin as this is in the proper part of the forum. when your selling or buying something you don;t go to a grouping part of the forum for selling or buying you go to the market because it is marketing whether it be an item or a service. so it will not be moved as it isn't just a simple grouping request. please read before posting a reply and do make sure you understand the full meaning of what marketing is tyvm and I appreciate your post on trying to have things placed in order.

Hidden is an illusion is the real illusion. From one illusion will sprout another illusion. Hidden in truth lies lies, Hidden in lies hides the truth
IGN:?????
Mokuro Rokudo

Postby CweO N Milk » 19 Aug 2014, 01:27

Fire hot!
CweO N Milk

Postby Gin Fenrir » 19 Aug 2014, 03:18

Rixtin wrote:No can do Gin as this is in the proper part of the forum. when your selling or buying something you don;t go to a grouping part of the forum for selling or buying you go to the market because it is marketing whether it be an item or a service. so it will not be moved as it isn't just a simple grouping request. please read before posting a reply and do make sure you understand the full meaning of what marketing is tyvm and I appreciate your post on trying to have things placed in order.

I'm sorry TWT
Gin Fenrir

Return to Market