[Request] Buying High Level Wand

Looking to buy or sell something? Post about it here!

[Request] Buying High Level Wand

Postby Lynneth » 21 Aug 2014, 04:56

Paying 100 C for a level 82++ Gold/Star Wand with the following stats:
Wand 1

-Swift

-Earth Glaive VII
-Ice Glaive VII
-Hellfire VII

-Fuujin/Raijin
-Crimson Ray

==========

Wand 2

-Swift

-Earth Glaive VII
-Poison Cloud VII
-Freezing Bullet VIII / Hellfire VII / Bubble Strike VIII or whatever skill level 8.

-Crimson Ray
-Dark Gate

No need to be smelted. Minimum grade 70. With good options. If you have excellent wand with at least the same spec, please leave offer and I will try to answer you :). No overkill price please >_<;

PM me ingame for details ^_^.
Last edited by Lynneth on 27 Aug 2014, 04:15, edited 2 times in total.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Re: Wand Request

Postby Lynneth » 27 Aug 2014, 04:15

Bump, already got a lv.72, 78 wand, still need lv.80+ wand with same spec as above to carry people.

@Kanno
Please whisp IGN. I tried to purchase from you the other day and order but the wand you sold already sold :( and at 50% price :( :(
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Return to Market