S>Maxi Cross w/ 2 invig, Res, and RS (Closed)

Looking to buy or sell something? Post about it here!

S>Maxi Cross w/ 2 invig, Res, and RS (Closed)

Postby Gravedigger » 23 Jul 2015, 19:51

So I made this because someone asked for it, but then backed out of the deal (lots of sad faces....). Long story short, I have this thing. If you don't have an extraction ticket, I MIGHT take out the Satan Ougi and replace it with something, but I'm down to my last extraction ticket. Anyway, I'm thinking about doing this in a bidding manner. I want to start the minimum price at 600 oc. I will close this in 3 days. The forum isn't allowing me to put up a picture, something about the board attachment quota being reached. If someone can help me out, that would be great.

Stats:
Maximillian CROSS+50
Grade 100
Attack: 4980(+3530)~5327(+3530)
Durability: 1709
Invigorate - V
Invigorate - V
Resurrection - VII
Ougi Fascinating Fallen Light - VI
Ougi Rapid Storm- V
Last edited by Gravedigger on 26 Jul 2015, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Gravedigger

Re: S>Maxi Cross w/ 2 invig, Res, and RS

Postby Miyako Tachibana » 23 Jul 2015, 20:19

Upload the picture to Imgur, then copy the direct link. On the post whre the intended picture will be placed, press the button that says "Img". Then procceed to put the direct link into the brackets.

Profit????

Btw I might be interested in that, as soon as I see the picture I might request to buy it.
US Onigiri Character:
    Yosh!tsune Lvl 115 Swords
    Myuu Tachibana Lvl 32 Twin Swords
JP Onigiri Character: Tachibana Miyako Lvl 52 Bow
Further preparing for next content~
Miyako Tachibana

Postby Gravedigger » 23 Jul 2015, 20:32

Gravedigger

Postby Gravedigger » 23 Jul 2015, 20:34

Miyako Tachibana wrote:Upload the picture to Imgur, then copy the direct link. On the post whre the intended picture will be placed, press the button that says "Img". Then procceed to put the direct link into the brackets.

Profit????

Btw I might be interested in that, as soon as I see the picture I might request to buy it.

Lol. Thanks. It's weird I couldn't upload though. Anyway, as I said, I'm doing this like a bidding system. I'm starting it off at 600, and I will close this in 3 days.
Gravedigger

Return to Market